Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“Want your money back? Ask Nagma not me!” – Sarath’s answer pushes man to complaint with police
July 19, 2006
Sarath kumar
The past has come to haunt Sarath Kumar again. Well, well, we are not talking about some premonitions about a previous birth. Just as he was kind of ensconced in his career and personal life after many upheavals in the recent and not so recent past, comes this stumper. Read on to find out more.

Subodhkumar is an iron ore merchant. He met Chennai city police Commissioner, Letika Saran and handed over a petition to her. What does it say?
Subodh states, ”I met Sarathkumar in 1996. He asked for a loan of Rs. 20 lakhs and promised to repay the sum with 3.5% interest very soon. He acknowledged the debt in Rs.50 document. That was the last I saw of him. He has not even bothered to pay the interest, which has been mounting. More shocking is his attitude when I approached him. He said that he had taken the loan on behalf of Nagma.”

You see Sarath and Nagma were linked romantically a few years ago
Nagma
She had also complained about her frustration over Sarath’s interference and overbearing attitude in her personal life.

Subodh also claims that despite repeated reminders and legal notices Sarath contends that as the money had been paid to Nagma, he should approach her to claim it back. The total outstanding stands now at a whopping Rs. 90 lakhs. Subodh also says that Sarath threatened him with dire consequences in case he pressed the matter further.

The Commissioner accepted the petition and has ordered an enquiry.

News Link JOK rights – producer walks out of the deal!!

More News
News Arrow “Want your money back? Ask Nagma not me!”
– Sarath’s answer pushes man to complaint with police
  News Arrow Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England
    News Arrow Shot Gun Sinha’s plans for a film city in Bihar
  News Arrow Top star Gana Ulaganathan demands caravan!!
  News Arrow Mallika’s fees sets Trisha on fire!!
  News Arrow Bharath’s great escape from Emttan Mahan shoot
  News Arrow By 2 – wait for a nail-biting fare!!
  News Arrow Simbu’s strategies to rope in Mallika Sherawat
  News Arrow The Master’s Voice—who will dub for Rajini?
  News Arrow Trisha—a football freak?
  News Arrow Ileana and her deceptive looks
  News Arrow “Surya’s marriage would be in October” – Sivakumar affirms!!
  News Arrow Lingusamy who missed to strike gold with Kaadhal
  News Arrow Monkey trouble at KD shoot!!
  News Arrow Vallavan audio leads over VV
News Arrow JOK rights – producer walks out of the deal!!   News Arrow “Be a latecomer to attract everybody” - Bhavana
News Arrow Namitha’s live sound   News Arrow Padmapriya in Bharathiyar’s song
News Arrow A meatier role for Shreya in Dasavatharam   News Arrow Imsai Arasan banned in Karnataka
News Arrow Kamal’s VV censored. Ready to hit the screens?   News Arrow Aspiring singer who wanted to meet Rajini!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com