Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England
July 18, 2006
Suhasini
Manirathnam watchers know that Suhasini Manirathnam is also a part of his latest venture Guru, the Abishek Bacchhan—Aishwarya Rai starrer. “Yes, I have done the first twenty scenes of the movie. Mani sir gave me a blank cheque and a piece of white paper and sent me off to England where he spent most of his youth. I am from a village and the place was new to me. But then, I had a lot of time to get some real creativity done. I knew that this was a paid holiday,” say Suhasini.
“Don’t write me off in the industry. I am waiting for a good role. When it arrives you can see me on screen once again.”

News Link Shot Gun Sinha’s plans for a film city in Bihar

More News
News Arrow Kamal’s VV censored. Ready to hit the screens?   News Arrow Bharath’s great escape from Emttan Mahan shoot
    News Arrow By 2 – wait for a nail-biting fare!!
  News Arrow Simbu’s strategies to rope in Mallika Sherawat
  News Arrow The Master’s Voice—who will dub for Rajini?
  News Arrow Trisha—a football freak?
  News Arrow Ileana and her deceptive looks
  News Arrow “Surya’s marriage would be in October” – Sivakumar affirms!!
  News Arrow Lingusamy who missed to strike gold with Kaadhal
  News Arrow Monkey trouble at KD shoot!!
  News Arrow Vallavan audio leads over VV
  News Arrow “Be a latecomer to attract everybody” - Bhavana
  News Arrow Padmapriya in Bharathiyar’s song
  News Arrow Imsai Arasan banned in Karnataka
  News Arrow Aspiring singer who wanted to meet Rajini!!
News Arrow Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England   News Arrow High Court’s intervention: Sivaji statue to be relocated!!
News Arrow Shot Gun Sinha’s plans for a film city in Bihar   News Arrow Pandiarajan’s recommendation for Manirathnam
News Arrow Top star Gana Ulaganathan demands caravan!!   News Arrow AR Rahman to play before packed house
News Arrow Mallika’s fees sets Trisha on fire!!   News Arrow Why did Vidya Balan opt out of Kamal’s Dasavatharam?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com