Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Lingusamy who missed to strike gold with Kaadhal
July 17, 2006
Deepavali
It is not strange Director Lingusamy turning a producer. His predecessors—Shankar, Bala and Saran—have done well. The puja of the movie, Deepavali, starring Jeyam Ravi and Bhavana, kicked off recently. Ezhil, who gave you hits like Thulladha Manamum Thullum, is directing the film. How does it feel becoming a producer? “To be frank, when I got into directing for the first time, I felt apprehensive. Now that I have become a producer, I have no fear at all. It is because I have a very effective team.
Some time back Balaji Sakthivel came to with the story of Kaadhal. But, then I didn’t have the resources to make a film. I think that I missed a good opportunity. When Ezhil came and told me this story, instead of passing it to some other producer, I thought I would produce the movie myself. I didn’t want to repeat a mistake,” says Lingusamy.

News Link Monkey trouble at KD shoot!!

More News
News Arrow “Surya’s marriage would be in October” – Sivakumar affirms!!   News Arrow Padmapriya in Bharathiyar’s song
    News Arrow Imsai Arasan banned in Karnataka
  News Arrow Aspiring singer who wanted to meet Rajini!!
  News Arrow High Court’s intervention: Sivaji statue to be relocated!!
  News Arrow Pandiarajan’s recommendation for Manirathnam
  News Arrow AR Rahman to play before packed house
  News Arrow Why did Vidya Balan opt out of Kamal’s Dasavatharam?
  News Arrow A short relief for Reema and Shilpa
  News Arrow Hoax calls and furore at Sivakumar’s house
  News Arrow Rajini pays surprise visit to Thamiraparani movie launch
  News Arrow Sarath Kumar turns director!!
  News Arrow Leading Vadivelu and lagging Vivek
  News Arrow We can’t take chances with peoples’ life – Preity Zinta
  News Arrow Meet the No.1 Tamil heroine in Sri Lanka!!
News Arrow Lingusamy who missed to strike gold with Kaadhal   News Arrow Ezhil’s return in Deepavali with Ravi and Bhavana
News Arrow Monkey trouble at KD shoot!!   News Arrow VV issue —Will Chief Minister intervene?
News Arrow Vallavan audio leads over VV   News Arrow Expensive Anjali thrown out of Vaathiyar!!
News Arrow “Be a latecomer to attract everybody” - Bhavana   News Arrow Vijay’s dream come true?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com