Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Ajith’s Aalvar - Photo session over and the film to kick off on August 1
July 20, 2006
Ajith
Ajith has just finished the photo session of the film Aalvar. Mohan Natarajan is the producer under his Sri Rajakali Amman Films banner. Chella, an associate of SJ Suryah is the director. Asin is the heroine. Recently, the lead pair finished their photo session. Chella is excited and nervous about the project. He said that when he sought his mentor’s blessings on being offered the chance to direct Ajith, SJ Suryah encouraged him and gave him his best wishes.
SJ Suryah had directed Ajith in Vaali. So Chella says, “There will be no double role for Ajith as reported in one section of the media. But, you will see Ajirh hit the form he had in Vaali”.

After working with Surya and Vijay, this would probably be the first film for Asin with Ajith (leaving aside the Godfather fiasco). The selection of other artistes is on. Srikanth Deva would be scoring the music and Ramesh G of Naalai fame wields the camera. The movie will kick off on August 1 in Hyderabad.
Asin
Parting shot from Chella, “My aim is to be a winner always. But then only when you make my films successful, can I say this.” Well, Chella, if you make good films, you are bound to be successful. Good luck, then boy!

News Link Applause in the court hall: Chief Justice warns Sivaji fans

More News
News Arrow Ajith’s Aalvar - Photo session over and the film to kick off
on August 1
  News Arrow Dhanush in Goa for directing discussions
    News Arrow “Want your money back? Ask Nagma not me!”
– Sarath’s answer pushes man to complaint with police
  News Arrow JOK rights – producer walks out of the deal!!
  News Arrow Namitha’s live sound
  News Arrow A meatier role for Shreya in Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Kamal’s VV censored. Ready to hit the screens?
  News Arrow Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England
  News Arrow Shot Gun Sinha’s plans for a film city in Bihar
  News Arrow Top star Gana Ulaganathan demands caravan!!
  News Arrow Mallika’s fees sets Trisha on fire!!
  News Arrow Bharath’s great escape from Emttan Mahan shoot
  News Arrow By 2 – wait for a nail-biting fare!!
  News Arrow Simbu’s strategies to rope in Mallika Sherawat
  News Arrow The Master’s Voice—who will dub for Rajini?
News Arrow Applause in the court hall: Chief Justice warns Sivaji fans   News Arrow Trisha—a football freak?
News Arrow TV actress Nirmala’s bail drama in burqa   News Arrow Ileana and her deceptive looks
News Arrow Surya and Jo to fly to Dubai for bridal shopping   News Arrow “Surya’s marriage would be in October” – Sivakumar affirms!!
News Arrow Will Asin accept the role opposite Prithviraj?   News Arrow Lingusamy who missed to strike gold with Kaadhal

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com