Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

A love marriage for Meena?
July 21, 2006
Unable to withstand the tough competition in the tinsel town, what with Asin and Trisha storming the industry, Meena has now shifted her gaze to the small screen.
Meena
She is playing the lead role in Lakshmi, a mega-serial soon to be aired on Sun TV. However, Meena would not want to admit that she has tough competition in the industry. “I’m still young and I can give any heroine their money’s run. Give me a meaty role like Asin’s in Gazini and Jyothika’s in Chandramukhi and I am still your Meena,” she says. “The media is simply prejudiced. If I go to Japan, they say that I have a Japanese lover. If I don’t sign up a movie because I don’t like the offer they write my career is finished.
And then they say I am to be married shortly. When my marriage takes place, I will inform you. And remember that it will be a love marriage,” she adds.

News Link Good times back for S J Suryah!!

More News
News Arrow Thaenappan’s trick didn’t click with Simbu   News Arrow Will Sun TV live telecast the Sivaji statue unveiling ceremony?
    News Arrow Kasturi Raja’s chance hunting with CDs
  News Arrow Cheran slaps side artiste – just to pacify Navya!
  News Arrow Asin’s original dive from a height of 25 ft
  News Arrow Police interrogates Sivakumar and Surya
  News Arrow Srikanth sidelined in ‘Uyir’ promos!!
  News Arrow Ajith’s Aalvar - Photo session over and the film to kick off
on August 1
  News Arrow Applause in the court hall: Chief Justice warns Sivaji fans
  News Arrow TV actress Nirmala’s bail drama in burqa
  News Arrow Surya and Jo to fly to Dubai for bridal shopping
  News Arrow Will Asin accept the role opposite Prithviraj?
  News Arrow Dhanush in Goa for directing discussions
  News Arrow “Want your money back? Ask Nagma not me!”
– Sarath’s answer pushes man to complaint with police
  News Arrow JOK rights – producer walks out of the deal!!
News Arrow Meera Jasmine issue: Did Balakrishna slap Ravi Teja?   News Arrow Namitha’s live sound
News Arrow A love marriage for Meena?   News Arrow A meatier role for Shreya in Dasavatharam
News Arrow Good times back for S J Suryah!!   News Arrow Kamal’s VV censored. Ready to hit the screens?
News Arrow Namitha in Mallika Sherawat’s place!!   News Arrow Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com