Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“Sixty percent of the Sivaji shoot is over” - Shreya
July 11, 2006
Shreya is a delighted girl these days. We caught up with her as she was shooting for Sivaji. Talking about the experience she said, ”Oh my! I am indeed so lucky to be working with Superstar.
Shreya
It is a dream for every actor and I am thankful that I got the chance. It is just mind-blowing to be around when he is shooting. He takes every care to ensure that you perform well. He is never arrogant or patronizing and instead treats us with respect. I have learnt a lot from him. Almost sixty percent of the shooting is over. Working with Dhanush in Thiruvilaiyadal has been great. He is sincere and jovial. I do not mind working with father-in-law and son-in-law at the same time. I do not think it would affect my image. I am just happy to be doing different kind of roles.
I am also working in a Telugu film. I am hungry for variety in roles and I do not wish to be content with playing college-girl, running around trees kind of characters.”

News Link Krrish setting new records at the box-office

More News
News Arrow Blaaze’s guest appearance in Vaathiyar with Arjun   News Arrow Mumtaz’s costliest milk bath
    News Arrow Vijay: Moving in the right direction
  News Arrow Romance with Reema? Not at all! – denies Vishal
  News Arrow Trisha and her hip pain
  News Arrow Kasturi Raja’s demand for a more glamorous Meera
  News Arrow The new mantra– Follow the Captain?
  News Arrow Nadiya in Dasavatharam?
  News Arrow Will Kalavanin Kadhali win in Tollywood?
  News Arrow Sneha makes a mark in Kannada as well
  News Arrow Guru might bring Mani and Yash Chopra together!
  News Arrow Nayantara's bad luck with Mollywood!
  News Arrow A smooth ride for Naataamai
  News Arrow If not an actress this girl would’ve been a chef
  News Arrow Thiruvilaiyadal: a full length laugher riot!
News Arrow Unruly scenes at Producers’ council elections   News Arrow Is it bad times for Bollywood Badshah—SRK?
News Arrow “Sixty percent of the Sivaji shoot is over” - Shreya   News Arrow High Court lifts ban on Code. Fines TN Govt.
News Arrow Krrish setting new records at the box-office   News Arrow Dancing sisters’ war dance against Sneha
News Arrow Surya’s ‘Siruthuli’ promotion for a noble cause   News Arrow Girl's dowry death - TV actress absconds fearing arrest

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com