Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Romance with Reema? Not at all! – denies Vishal
July 10, 2006
Reema sen
Who is going out with whom? Who is getting married to whom? Who is having an affair with whom? The grapevine is constantly abuzz with such questions, as it closely follows the lives of celebrities. The latest couple to be snared by the relentless rumour mills is Vishal and Reema Sen.

Sources reveal that the couple is inseparable, and looks like they are completely within the aura of Cupid.
But Vishal, currently working in the film Sivapadhigaram and shooting in Madurai for the same, stems all the rumours doing the rounds. He says, "It is true that I have worked in two films with Reema, but that does not mean we are in love! We are just good friends, and share a good rapport with each other. Sandaikozhi was my big break and finally I earned a market as a hero worth investing in. Do you think, after achieving some kind of success now, I would really divert my attention in the matters of the heart? Right now, films are my priority, and romance is something that has no place in the near future."

News Link Trisha and her hip pain

More News
News Arrow Vijay: Moving in the right direction   News Arrow Nadiya in Dasavatharam?
    News Arrow Will Kalavanin Kadhali win in Tollywood?
  News Arrow Sneha makes a mark in Kannada as well
  News Arrow Guru might bring Mani and Yash Chopra together!
  News Arrow Nayantara's bad luck with Mollywood!
  News Arrow A smooth ride for Naataamai
  News Arrow If not an actress this girl would’ve been a chef
  News Arrow Thiruvilaiyadal: a full length laugher riot!
  News Arrow Is it bad times for Bollywood Badshah—SRK?
  News Arrow High Court lifts ban on Code. Fines TN Govt.
  News Arrow Dancing sisters’ war dance against Sneha
  News Arrow Girl's dowry death - TV actress absconds fearing arrest
  News Arrow Director Perarasu’s Vaastu treatment
  News Arrow Wedding bells for Prema
News Arrow Romance with Reema? Not at all! – denies Vishal   News Arrow SJ Suryah’s call sheet confusions
News Arrow Trisha and her hip pain   News Arrow Ajith pressurized to meet Chief Minister
News Arrow Kasturi Raja’s demand for a more glamorous Meera   News Arrow Jillenu Oru Kadhal rate is hot!!
News Arrow The new mantra– Follow the Captain?   News Arrow Saran enters Vattaram finally with Kirat

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com