Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Himesh Reshammiya & Kamal – Perfect 10!
July 06, 2006
Kamal
It is official. Popular singer and composer, Himesh Reshammiya has traversed the path leading to the South Indian film industry, and signed his first Tamil-Telugu feature. It is none other than Dasavataram (produced by Oscar V. Ravichandran, who recently produced Aparachit, the Hindi remake of Anniyan), the film with Kamal Hassan essaying ten different roles, and the film that has created enough media hype not only in Kollywood, but in other industries as well.
And Reshammiya sure is elated with his new project. "Kamalji is a legend! And it is only because of Kamalji that I even decided to take up this project, even though I have enough projects for the present in Bollywood. In fact, a film with Kamal Hassan in it, can't be considered just a regional film," he says with obvious pride.

The big budgets of the film are quite beguiling too to this music director. "I am amazed at the huge budgets and the scale of production.
Himesh Reshammiya
There are just no compromises made! And I am proud to be the first composer from Bollywood to be venturing into the South." Oops! Sorry Reshammiya, but we think you need to recheck your facts. It was in fact, Vishal Bharadwaj, who composed for the film South Indian film, Dayaa!

While Reshammiya is getting ready for Dasavataram, for which he will have to utilize the services of a translator for better understanding, he is equally excited about the success of his latest song, "Ahista Ahista". Now we will have to see if he can create similar magic for Kamal's film!

News Link Captain’s march without an actress!!

More News
News Arrow Himesh Reshammiya & Kamal – Perfect 10!   News Arrow Hari busy working out for Vishal and Vijay
    News Arrow Temple for Kushboo pulls this actress to Tamil!
  News Arrow AR Rahman on experimental mode
  News Arrow Will Vattaram kick off? Saran still in search for Arya’s pair!!
  News Arrow Chennai Kadhal and pity Bharath!!
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine to pair with Dhanush
  News Arrow Parijatham blooms in Telugu
  News Arrow Captain's victory at the Panchayat elections
  News Arrow Ash says ‘No’ to Chandramukhi again!
  News Arrow Udit Narayan forced to reconcile with first wife
  News Arrow Madhavan-Reema back in Rendu with Bhagyaraj
  News Arrow Huge posters of Captain's Dharmapuri in the city!
  News Arrow Sneha’s expensive imported eyes!!
  News Arrow Bhavana’s driving lessons from a ‘close’ relative
News Arrow Captain’s march without an actress!!   News Arrow P Vasu's Sakthi emerges! Rajini, Kamal welcome the budding star!!
News Arrow Fans to go on fast in front of Rajini's residence   News Arrow Ash and Abhishek into astro consultations
News Arrow Mallika Sherawat behind Bipasha-John split?   News Arrow Another temple controversy– Meera Jasmine apologises and pays fine!!
News Arrow Sarath-Nayan's Thalaimagan in a limbo?   News Arrow Rahasiya replaces Reema Sen in Aran!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com