Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

After ‘Vettai’ it is ‘Parundhu’ for Gautam!
February 24, 2006

Gautham & Kamal
If you thought Gautam Menon would take a break after finishing Vettaiyadu Villaiayadu, you are off the mark. Here is the announcement folks, which we are the first to tell you, that Gautam’s next film is titled Parundhu. It has Sarathkumar in the lead. The film goes on the floors tomorrow, which happens to be Gautam’s birthday too. Simran was talked about as the heroine, but we have news that recent Padmasree awardee Shobana would play the leading lady. There cannot be a Gautam film without Jothika and she plays an important character. Knowing Gautam’s penchant for fast-paced action we can expect Parundhu to be a racy hunt. Will this be a cop story again? We are very sure that it would indeed be a different one. It is good news for Tamil fans that Shobana makes an appearance after a long gap. Get set to fly with Parundhu.

News Link Surya's Akrosham.

More News
News Arrow After ‘Vettai’ it is ‘Parundhu’ for Gautam!   News Arrow Vadivelu wants to marry Trisha
    News Arrow Back in biz: Vasundhara Das y
  News Arrow Good news for Arthi Agarwal fans!!
  News Arrow Ajith: “I want to do it on my own.” Perarasu: “Oh…No!!”
  News Arrow Thambi makes Maddy happy
  News Arrow A hairbreadth escape of Sonia Agarwal and Jeevan
  News Arrow Nayantara's fee shoots up Bharathi Raja's BP
  News Arrow Vijay to work with three top directors
  News Arrow What is the story of Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu?
  News Arrow Perarasu: two birds in one shot
  News Arrow Two beauteous bombshells rock Kollywood
  News Arrow A honey bee attack and Aishwarya Rai’s scream
  News Arrow Real Kusti : Ban for Vadivelu?
  News Arrow Where is Vivek Oberoi?
News Arrow Surya's Akrosham.   News Arrow Maddy’s Girl friend is now Siddharth’s!!
News Arrow Diya’s outfit drama   News Arrow Gopika’s hotel ambition
News Arrow A lively Valentines Day celebration on the sets!!   News Arrow “I didn’t listen Rajini’s speech fully”– K Balachander
News Arrow Sada and Nayantara are now veggies!!   News Arrow Vikraman: Ready to wipe off his image

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com