Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Ajith: “I want to do it on my own.” Perarasu: “Oh…No!!”
February 24, 2006

Ajith
For a scene in Tirupathi, Ajith was about to take an extreme risk. It was director Saran who intervened and counseled Ajith not to take such risk. The shot, which was canned at Binny Mills, Perambur, called for Ajith jumping down from a hundred feet structure. Both Director Perarasu and the unit stunt master were shocked when Ajith insisted that he would do the stunt without any dupe. Their counsel against this daredevil action was of no avail. Ajith's friend, Director Saran had to be called to withhold this man doing the stunt. Later it was done by a dupe. When Ajith watched it on the monitor he did realize it was indeed a very risky shot. Where is this man headed? Ajith observers are worried. The same sentiment was earlier expressed by the Superstar when he advised Ajith that he had to realize that many producers were dependent on him.

News Link Thambi makes Maddy happy

More News
News Arrow Good news for Arthi Agarwal fans!!   News Arrow Vijay to work with three top directors
    News Arrow What is the story of Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu?
  News Arrow Perarasu: two birds in one shot
  News Arrow Two beauteous bombshells rock Kollywood
  News Arrow A honey bee attack and Aishwarya Rai’s scream
  News Arrow Real Kusti : Ban for Vadivelu?
  News Arrow Where is Vivek Oberoi?
  News Arrow Maddy’s Girl friend is now Siddharth’s!!
  News Arrow Gopika’s hotel ambition
  News Arrow “I didn’t listen Rajini’s speech fully”– K Balachander
  News Arrow Vikraman: Ready to wipe off his image
  News Arrow Ilayaraja and Pa Vijay to join for the first time
  News Arrow Oh....is he the same Arvindsamy?
  News Arrow Watch out for Vikram's new hair style
News Arrow Ajith: “I want to do it on my own.” Perarasu: “Oh…No!!”   News Arrow Reema Sen flares over the sleazy picture issue
News Arrow Thambi makes Maddy happy   News Arrow Haiya...It’s Namithaaaa!!
News Arrow A hairbreadth escape of Sonia Agarwal and Jeevan   News Arrow Car accident. What happened? Pooja explains.
News Arrow Nayantara's fee shoots up Bharathi Raja's BP   News Arrow The real Gajini to produce a Vijay flick?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com