Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"There are scenes were Rajini's fans will feel bad" – Sivaji's villain
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 25, 2007
Yester year hero of many movies, Suman is the prestigious villain of Rajinikanth's upcoming movie Sivaji. The actor who had acted in more than 300 films was seen very excited in his recent interview to NDTV. Why wouldn't he be, after lots of debates and deliberations and after looking at various people right from Sathyaraj to Prakash Raj to Raj Kiran, Shankar had zeroed in on Suman.
Suman
"He wanted someone with a screen image, perhaps that of a hero. He wanted someone with a soft face, who does not look villainish. A classy face. The main thing was the performance, because this person has to perform opposite Rajinikanth," said Suman.

"I was very nervous in the beginning considering the huge fan base of Rajinikanth and the very fact that they do not like their demi-god being abused or bashed up on screen. But, it was Rajinikanth who encouraged me. He told me not to feel embarrassed and gave me a lot of support. There are scenes where his fans are going to feel bad," added the actor.

Oops Suman, that's one hell of a statement to make!

News Link
Vedhika has some good words for Simbu

More News
News Arrow "There are scenes were Rajini's fans will feel bad" – Sivaji's villain   News Arrow Vedhika has some good words for Simbu
    News Arrow Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan enter into holy matrimony today
  News Arrow Karthi a wrong step can be costly !
  News Arrow Sneha present, Vishal absent
  News Arrow Unnale Unnale team’s Manmadha Leelai
  News Arrow Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu to Indra Logathil
  News Arrow Bheema after Sivaji
  News Arrow First Tamil actress to get married in Andamans?
  News Arrow The most wanted Tamil men in Bollywood
  News Arrow The new emerging rival for Paruthi Veeran
  News Arrow Jyothika’s Valaikaapu announced
  News Arrow Are there challengers for Jyothika?
  News Arrow Bharath in the league of Ajith and Vijay
  News Arrow Rajini misses Nayan
News Arrow Will Dhanush's thirst be quenched?   News Arrow Asin's tongue twister challenge
News Arrow Vijay hits another century   News Arrow Vazhthukkal for the hundred !
News Arrow "Nothing done in India has come close to Dasavatharam" - Ashmith Kunder   News Arrow One more promising movie hit by financial trouble.
News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar   News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com