BIGGEST ICON OF TAMIL CINEMA! VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE STARS!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
12 hour long live online poll for the biggest icon of Tamil Cinema

The much-awaited Behindwoods Gold Medals is all set to take place on June 17. But before that here's a chance for fans of Tamil cinema, to vote and choose its biggest icon. 

During a 12-hour-long Facebook live session, you get a chance to vote for your stars on the Behindwoods FB page on May 23rd by commenting the name of your favourite star below the poll video between 9am and 9pm.

MASSIVE NEW ADDITION TO RAJINIKANTH - KARTHIK SUBBARAJ FILM!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |
Tirru is the cinematographer for Karthik Subbaraj Rajinikanth movie

One of the biggest announcements of the year was about Karthik Subbaraj's next film with Rajinikanth. It was also added that Vijay Sethupathi will be playing an important role in the film, while Anirudh will be the music composer. 

Now, here is yet another stalwart who will be joining this crew. It has been confirmed that National award-winning cinematographer Tirru will be working on this project. 

When we spoke to Tirru regarding the same, he said, "Yes, I will be working on this project. I am super-excited to be working with Rajini sir, and I am very happy that I am collaborating with Karthik Subbaraj again after Mercury." 

An official announcement from the producers Sun Pictures is expected very soon!

12 hour long live online poll for the biggest icon of Tamil Cinema

People looking for online information on Ajith Kumar, Kamal Haasan, Nayanthara, Rajinikanth, Samantha, Suriya, Trisha, Vijay will find this news story useful.