Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Asin drowned while shooting, rescued by her dad
Sep 29, 2006
Asin is full of activity these days. Her sudden catapult to the stardom with over half a dozen movies in her kitty is much discussed about. The busy lady is shooting hysterically for all the committed half a dozen movies.
Asin

During one such crazy shoots, Asin has encountered her scariest day in life recently.

She was shooting in Andrapradesh for one of her Telugu movies, Annavaram. The shoots were being canned by the banks of a river and unexpectedly Asin slipped and fell into the river leaving the crew breathless. Strangely no one in the crew knew swimming and the situation was getting panicky. Asin's father who accompanied her to the shoots is a retired CBI officer and he jumped into the river to save his daughter from drowning.

Asin came out unscathed, but obviously petrified. I felt like I was reincarnated, recounted a terrified Asin. If it were not my father who has rescued me, I would have been swept away, Asin recollects the scariest day in her life. Well girl, it is all part of the game. We advise Asin to take up swimming classes at the earliest possible.

News Link No re-mix rights for Yuvan, says Ilayaraja

More News
News Arrow Is Meera choosing the philosophical way?   News Arrow Vijay asks his dad to take rest
    News Arrow Chiru the assistant director for Murugadoss
  News Arrow Sneha and Nag Ravi travel together
  News Arrow Rahman’s exuberant work proved futile in SOK
  News Arrow Vattaram: Saran’s speed and Arya’s cooperation
  News Arrow Gopika and Samiksha in a street brawl
  News Arrow The song that embarrassed Chief Minister at the felicitation
  News Arrow Nayantara’s rivalry with Reema Sen
  News Arrow Maddy (with Reema Sen) in the island of billionaires
  News Arrow ‘Forget the past’ – Rambha returns
  News Arrow Actress Srividhya bedridden in Kerala hospital
  News Arrow Mani’s Guru location lifted for Aavani Thingal
  News Arrow Ajith’s Aalwar in Besant Nagar
  News Arrow Dhoni in Tamil cinema?
News Arrow Vasu's son Shakthi debuts before Sivaji memorial tomb   News Arrow Namitha is the best icebreaker
News Arrow KD : Rajini's pat to Jyothi Krishna   News Arrow Royapuram for 50 lakhs in 'Deepavali'
News Arrow Asin drowned while shooting, rescued by her dad   News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham in Mahabharata
News Arrow No re-mix rights for Yuvan, says Ilayaraja   News Arrow Stalin: success smiles on Murugadoss once again

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com