Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Actress Srividhya bedridden in Kerala hospital
Sep 27, 2006
Yester year’s heartthrob and noted actor Srividhya is reportedly admitted to a hospital in Kerala owing to a mysterious illness. Her shoots for the Malayalam sitcom ‘Amma Thampurati’ has been wrapped up due to her non-availability. The sitcom was earlier planned to be 200 episodes and was wound up in 45 episodes.
Srividhya

Srividhya occupied the Tamil screen for more than a decade with her charming looks and acting prowess. She avoided Tamil movies for quite a while and had relocated to Kerala where she has been shooting for Malayalam sitcoms. Her latest Amma Thampurati was on air in Asianet recently and was gaining popularity.

Under these circumstances, reliable sources revealed that Srividhya has been admitted to a hospital in Kerala and she is confined to bed. She is being given intensive medical treatment and it is even uncertain if she can resume her shoots after recovery.

While there is no concrete news to confirm her illness, it has been confirmed by her co-star and former MLA Ganeshkumar that she has been admitted to a hospital and is given intensive treatment. However, Ganeshkumar declined to divulge any information about her mysterious illness.

She is like my mother. I am devastated due to her illness. She is away from her relatives and we will do everything I can to bring her back to health. We all wish that she recover soon and come back to the sets, a bereaving Ganesh said.

News Link Mani’s Guru location lifted for Aavani Thingal

More News
News Arrow Actress Srividhya bedridden in Kerala hospital   News Arrow Royapuram for 50 lakhs in 'Deepavali'
    News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham in Mahabharata
  News Arrow Stalin: success smiles on Murugadoss once again
  News Arrow Rang De Basanti to enter Oscars
  News Arrow Vijay, Prabhu Deva: trying to outdo the original
  News Arrow Trisha’s noble donation
  News Arrow Asin becomes heroine of festivities
  News Arrow Sneha to wave white flag to Nag Ravi?
  News Arrow Mumtaj’s posture invites trouble
  News Arrow Will lack of theatres delay Diwali releases?
  News Arrow Danseuse Padmini swooned at the CM ceremony – passes away last night
  News Arrow One more comedian added in Sivaji
  News Arrow Naan Kadavul in Tenkasi
  News Arrow Shobha Chandrasekhar’s praise for Asin 
News Arrow Mani’s Guru location lifted for Aavani Thingal   News Arrow Golden pen and Silver throne to adorn CM
News Arrow Ajith’s Aalwar in Besant Nagar   News Arrow Gopika’s holiday boat ride
News Arrow Dhoni in Tamil cinema?   News Arrow S J Suryah’s ‘My dear Meera’
News Arrow Namitha is the best icebreaker   News Arrow Speculations over Diya’s secret betrothal

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com