Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Trisha’s noble donation
Sep 25, 2006
Her fan club seemed to have persuaded the actor to do noble acts. After paying a visit to the Adyar Cancer Hospital and sharing a meal with few kids, Trisha is now on a spree of showing impressive goodwill gestures. She joins the bandwagon of actors like Rajini, Kamal Hassan, Parthiban, Seetha, Meena, and Sneha by announcing that she has decided to donate her eyes.
Trisha

Trisha stated that she has been toying with the idea of donating her eyes since her last birthday. Now that her fan club is involved in social welfare activities, she has decided to pose a role model and donate her eyes. Probably her fans will follow suit.

I can’t stay idle witnessing somebody’s agony. I will run for their help and I am proud that my fan club is executing numerous activities rendering a helping hand for the people in need, Trisha added. She further declared that she has not thought about donating her body.

I do not want to boast myself as a noble person by publicizing my activities, said she. We wish that Trisha’s fan club grow up and go a long way in extending helping hands to the needy, apart from their heroine worshipping.

News Link Asin becomes heroine of festivities

More News
News Arrow Vijay, Prabhu Deva: trying to outdo the original   News Arrow Will lack of theatres delay Diwali releases?
    News Arrow  Danseuse Padmini swooned at the CM ceremony – passes away last night
  News Arrow One more comedian added in Sivaji
  News Arrow  Naan Kadavul in Tenkasi
  News Arrow  Shobha Chandrasekhar’s praise for Asin 
  News Arrow Golden pen and Silver throne to adorn CM
  News Arrow  Gopika’s holiday boat ride
  News Arrow  S J Suryah’s ‘My dear Meera’
  News Arrow Speculations over Diya’s secret betrothal
  News Arrow  Chandramukhi 550th day celebrations under Rajini’s presence
  News Arrow  Jyothika back in showbiz
  News Arrow  SSUE, SOK, Em Magan – beneficiaries of tax rebate
  News Arrow  Ajith in his silent mode
  News Arrow  Asin and her side(lined?) businesses
News Arrow  Trisha’s noble donation   News Arrow  Namitha to disappoint fans?
News Arrow  Asin becomes heroine of festivities   News Arrow  Ileana exits and Anushka enters Surya’s Sarvam
News Arrow  Sneha to wave white flag to Nag Ravi?   News Arrow  Kollywood’s tussle to become Kushboo’s tenant
News Arrow  Mumtaj’s posture invites trouble   News Arrow  Sushmita’s lending hand to cricketer Imran Khan

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com