Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

When Simbu met Dhanush….
Sep 18, 2006
Simbu is notorious for his daring dialogues on and off screen and has always been in the news for reasons of that kind. Tabloids have been writing on and off about his skirmish with Dhanush and both remained tight-lipped on that topic. We recently caught up with Simbu to know if there were any such conflicts between the two.
Dhanush & Simbu

Simbu was quick enough to decline the statement and stated that rumors about leading stars in the industry are nothing new and if he started answering all those he would have no time left to finish his work. He denied the gossips and explained that he shares a good rapport with Dhanush and if anyone misinterpreted the dialogues in Manmadhan to be pinpointing Dhanush he is not answerable for that.

I met Dhanush in the filmfare function and we had quite good time.

I commented about his Pudupettai and he wished me luck for my Vallavan, which is due to be released on Diwali day. We are friends and will remain so, no matter what the gossip columnists write – Simbu uttered. He further said that he is planning to do five films in the next year and has no plans to get hitched in the near future. Well, is Nayantara listening?

News Link Trailer of ‘E’ – on par with Hollywood movies

More News
News Arrow Dasavatharam: Sameer Chanda out, Prabhakar in   News Arrow Selva’s luxurious mansion for Sonia
    News Arrow Jo’s new role as costume designer
  News Arrow Ajith’s Kireedam – updates
  News Arrow Surya’s blind eye towards Asin
  News Arrow Ajith and Vijay family in Mrs. Dhanush’s ‘Valaikaappu’
  News Arrow Jyothika’s brand loyalty under doubt
  News Arrow Aalwar: Asin’s two shades of character
  News Arrow Heroes smoking on screen will lose child audience
  News Arrow Suresh Peters is back with bang
  News Arrow Entry restriction favors Shreya’s love
  News Arrow Reema and Sada say no to Chief Minister
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine’s sleeveless appearance
  News Arrow Himesh helps Bharathiraja find an actor
  News Arrow Bhavana's costly tittle-tattle
News Arrow Rajini not in Murugadoss movie   News Arrow Jeeva’s hairbreadth escape from death
News Arrow When Simbu met Dhanush….   News Arrow Tanushree Dutta hires private security
News Arrow Trailer of ‘E’ – on par with Hollywood movies   News Arrow Kamal’s kudumi and a cap
News Arrow VV’s high-profile US fan   News Arrow A load of fresh faces and Yuvan Shankar with them

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com