Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Trisha and her slim secret
Sep 11, 2006
Trisha

It is universally acknowledged that Trisha has a great body and she is all the same ever since she made her debut with Laesa Laesa. So how does this lady manage to keep her weight under control? She seems to be under a strict session of aerobics and diets torturing her to attain the perfect figure and maintain it.

I am strict in following the health care regime, she declares. Even if I was ill I would never miss my work out session, she adds up. She is under strict food routine and keeps junk and fat rich food a mile away resisting her appetite towards them.

At this age your body should obey your mind she spells out philosophy. I would panic if my bathroom scale shows a few grams more than my usual stones says the damsel.

Trisha practices yoga and meditation as well to stay in control. She advises to keep the mind refreshing with joyful thoughts to reflect happiness in the body. She declares that she would remain the same no matter after how many years. As a matter of camaraderie ship, she showers her friends in the movie circles with these advices.

News Link Ravi’s birthday bash on the sets of Deepavali

More News
News Arrow Soundharya Rajnikanth proves her mettle independently   News Arrow Asin factor knocks down Aamir and Abhishek
    News Arrow Prakashraj banished from acting
  News Arrow Grannies blow Bharath for slapping Bhavana
  News Arrow Kamal – the Iyer, troubling Napolean – the King
  News Arrow Surya’s exploration of the untouched
  News Arrow Dhanush: Eager to ‘ad’ to his career
  News Arrow Who is SOK director Krishna?
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine walks out of Pallikoodam
  News Arrow Arvind Swamy’s wife withdraws divorce petition
  News Arrow Bharath’s experience on love with Gopika
  News Arrow Ajith in remake of Mohanlal’s super-hit flick?
  News Arrow Prakashraj sour: still no takers for Poi
  News Arrow Yes, I’m in love – Bhumika affirms
  News Arrow Kiran’s ‘Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw’
News Arrow Trisha and her slim secret   News Arrow Dasavatharam crew’s most wanted girl
News Arrow Ravi’s birthday bash on the sets of Deepavali   News Arrow Sujatha’s lengthy dialogue for Rajini in Sivaji
News Arrow Comedy Time Archana starts her own studio   News Arrow Trisha: Preference is for mass not class
News Arrow Highlights of Surya-Jyothika wedding   News Arrow Namitha’s Karate kick

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com