Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Ravi’s birthday bash on the sets of Deepavali
Sep 11, 2006
Jeyam Ravi has reasons to celebrate – the first being the success of his recently released Unakkum Enakkum and the second his birthday on Sunday, September 10, 2006. He had a good time cutting cakes and celebrating his birthday – after canning a song sequence with Bhavana on the sets of Deepavali that was made to resemble a street in North Chennai.
Deepavali

Earlier, he had a simple and ceremonious birthday party at his office and accepted the greetings from his fans who dropped in to wish him. What are his plans for birthday? Since his friends are away he has no plans to have a grand party, he says. Probably I will go out with my family for dinner, he adds. Did his girlfriends wish him? He smiles nonchalantly as if it was not a serious question. He explains if he had a girl friend, the media would have smelt it by now. Well, that is true. He likes to wear platinum rings and bracelets and is expecting them to be gifted by his mother.

So what is he playing in Deepavali. It is the role of an easy local guy who speaks the slang of North Chennai and the director Ezhil helps him with his slang. He declares that this film is a different experience for him. Does he not feel a makeover is required film after film now that everybody is out for experimenting? Nope, I do not feel it necessary, he says. We wished him all luck with his venture and on his birthday before bidding goodbye.

News Link Comedy Time Archana starts her own studio

More News
News Arrow Soundharya Rajnikanth proves her mettle independently   News Arrow Asin factor knocks down Aamir and Abhishek
    News Arrow Prakashraj banished from acting
  News Arrow Grannies blow Bharath for slapping Bhavana
  News Arrow Kamal – the Iyer, troubling Napolean – the King
  News Arrow Surya’s exploration of the untouched
  News Arrow Dhanush: Eager to ‘ad’ to his career
  News Arrow Who is SOK director Krishna?
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine walks out of Pallikoodam
  News Arrow Arvind Swamy’s wife withdraws divorce petition
  News Arrow Bharath’s experience on love with Gopika
  News Arrow Ajith in remake of Mohanlal’s super-hit flick?
  News Arrow Prakashraj sour: still no takers for Poi
  News Arrow Yes, I’m in love – Bhumika affirms
  News Arrow Kiran’s ‘Bhagyalakshmi Bumper Draw’
News Arrow Trisha and her slim secret   News Arrow Dasavatharam crew’s most wanted girl
News Arrow Ravi’s birthday bash on the sets of Deepavali   News Arrow Sujatha’s lengthy dialogue for Rajini in Sivaji
News Arrow Comedy Time Archana starts her own studio   News Arrow Trisha: Preference is for mass not class
News Arrow Highlights of Surya-Jyothika wedding   News Arrow Namitha’s Karate kick

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com