Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vattaram Keerath is Dhanush’s new girl
Oct 10, 2006
Keerath, the Vattaram girl seems to be one rare kind of the species with beauty and brains. Vattaram is only due for release and she has already bagged another movie opposite Dhanush named Desiya Nedunjalai. Don’t think girls from North India are liberal in shedding clothes. This is a misconception, slams she.
Keerath

We have our limits and we decide upon all the factors before committing for a movie, she states defensively. The directors respect us and do not enforce anything upon us apart from what has been agreed upon. Please do not take us for granted and typecast girls from up north, Keerath remarked. That makes sense, though.

She further added that she wants to join the top line of heroines showcasing her acting skills. I know being glamorous is inevitable but it will eventually turn off the fans if I only portray ultra chic roles.

I am careful in picking my roles and will be choosy in selecting offers that has opportunity to prove myself, she declares confidently. She takes down dialogues in English in the shoots and asserts that she would speak Tamil fluently in a few months. She seems to be all set to rule the Tamil movies. Good luck anyways.

News Link Jaya Bachan’s face off with Aishwarya Rai

More News
News Arrow It’s Diwali holidays for Superstar & Sivaji crew   News Arrow When it rains it pours for Asin
    News Arrow Bipasha dons the teacher’s robe for a noble cause
  News Arrow Ajith sweats himself for the perfect song
  News Arrow Indian three-wheeler enthralls Jolie and Pitt
  News Arrow Vishal’s next film – Sathyam
  News Arrow Nayan spends a day with less privileged children
  News Arrow Slender Sridevi to make a comeback
  News Arrow Remake of Rajini’s old hits – who’ll fit the bill?
  News Arrow Kamal Hassan calls on Srividhya
  News Arrow Vijay to join with A R Rahman again
  News Arrow Sivaji, Shreya and her jail connection
  News Arrow Simbu’s eyes popped at Mallika’s salary
  News Arrow Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in India
  News Arrow VV story: Gautham kept Kamal in dark?
News Arrow Vattaram Keerath is Dhanush’s new girl   News Arrow The bitter truth about tinsel town
News Arrow Jaya Bachan’s face off with Aishwarya Rai   News Arrow Sibiraj-Nila starrer ‘Lee’ shelved?
News Arrow Sandhya, a hefty paycheck and some skin show…   News Arrow Captain’s success ride on twin horses
News Arrow Vijay – Prabhudeva hold all the trumps   News Arrow Mallika a sensuous CIA agent in Dasavatharam

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com