Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Perarasu to join with SJ Surya for ‘Pandigai’
May 18, 2006
Perarasu
Director Perarasu is proud of his style of making commercial potboilers and cares a pittance for his detractors who rundown his masala style of making films. “There is a market for my kind of movies. The producers don’t get into losses. The heroes’ image goes up. And everything is fine with everyone,” he reasons. Contrary to the initial reports his recent flick Tirupathi has turned out to be a moderate hit and producers have realized that Perarasu is one director they can rely on when the times are hard.
“I’m now working on the script for Pandigai, a movie with S J Surya in the lead. My brother Mutthu Vadugu will direct the film. I am also getting ready to direct the Telugu remake of Sivakasi. It may by Prabhas or Allu Arjun in the lead,” reveals the director. Thirupathi also will be remade in Telugu. The project that Perarasu was to make with Vijay is for the time being shelved as Vijay seems to be rethinking whether to go for remakes or do an original flick.
S J Surya

News Link Namitha’s new liberalization policy

More News
News Arrow Vijaykanth the MLA in action   News Arrow Prabhudeva assures a blockbuster with Vijay
    News Arrow Chandramukhi enters 400th day in Shanthi theatre
  News Arrow Jo gears up for wedding
  News Arrow Another tv artiste commits suicide!!
  News Arrow Srikanth’s cool concern for Bhavana
  News Arrow Suchi Ganesan - waiting for Vijay’s nod
  News Arrow Threatening calls: Actresses in change of mobile numbers
  News Arrow Fake celebrations of Kovai Brothers. What Sathyaraj says?
  News Arrow A costliest singer in Kollywood
  News Arrow Rajini hails Sri Ramadasu
  News Arrow Samiksha’s way of valuing freindship
  News Arrow Simran changes Delhi plans. Moves to Hyderabad.
  News Arrow Simbu: Sleeps during the day and works during the night
  News Arrow Is Cheran a difficult guy to work with?
News Arrow Perarasu to join with SJ Surya for ‘Pandigai’   News Arrow No heroine. But the shoot is going on.
News Arrow Namitha’s new liberalization policy   News Arrow Sonia-Selvaraghavan drama comes to an end!!
News Arrow Sneha’s summer intake   News Arrow Shankar to release Imsai Arasan on his own?
News Arrow Sharda’s suicide cause – again a failed romance?   News Arrow Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com