Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman
May 16, 2006
Vimala Raman
You will not know Vimala Raman. She is one of the two heroines of Poi pairing with Udhay Kiran, a Balachander movie in the making. Though she has almost completed the film, there are no offers to this good looking girl. Why? She doesn’t want them. She doesn’t want to pair with every Tom, Dick and Harry. “I don’t act for money. I have enough of it. If someone wants to pair with me, he should possess certain qualities. Only then will I sign opposite him,” says this new face.
The heroes she is ready to pair with now are Kamal, Ajith, Vikram and Vijay. Will she pair with Rajini? “Well, I am prepared to play his daughter,” Vimala says.

News Link Meera Jasmine pulls out of Prithviraj’s movie

More News
News Arrow Sonia-Selvaraghavan drama comes to an end!!   News Arrow Vijayakanth’s next move!!
    News Arrow Mallika's boyfriend vs media persons
  News Arrow Vikram’s helping hand to Abitha
  News Arrow The monetary magic and Vishal’s tight schedules
  News Arrow Ash-Abhishek’s secret Chennai visit
  News Arrow Trisha’s shooting in the beautiful country
  News Arrow Reema: “It’s quality that matters, not quantity”
  News Arrow Two years. Five managers. Chaya’s record!!
  News Arrow Nayan’s marriage rumours– Producers are in panic
  News Arrow Mownika’s care towards bedridden Balu Mahendra
  News Arrow Sarath Kumar receives obscene SMS
  News Arrow Namitha in an English flick
  News Arrow Mamtha explains her soft corner for Suresh Gopi
  News Arrow Cheran should listen to his wife more often
News Arrow Shankar to release Imsai Arasan on his own?   News Arrow Watch out for a different Jo and Prakash Raj
News Arrow Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman   News Arrow Is cinema the place for ‘rejects?’ – Mani laments
News Arrow Meera Jasmine pulls out of Prithviraj’s movie   News Arrow Ileana to pair up with Vijay?
News Arrow Life size garland for Dhanush, Sneha all smiles!!   News Arrow Dhanush in search of vacant land

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com