Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Reema: “It’s quality that matters, not quantity”
May 15, 2006
Reema Sen
Reema Sen is the here again gone tomorrow girl in Kollywood. She makes her presence felt when you least expect her to. After some good performances, she slumped for item number roles before vanishing. She came back with Vallavan and the film’s long-drawn shooting has been a major obstacle for her to commit for other films. In Chennai for another schedule of Vallavan, she said that she is currently working on another film titled Thimir, which would go on the floors soon.
She said,”many actresses who came after me are completing many projects, but my numbers have been low. I believe more in quality. I am suited to a certain kind of roles in commercial cinema. I choose only such roles and hence the break. I shall be back more as soon as some of my Hindi commitments are over”. Welcome, babe!

News Link Two years. Five managers. Chaya’s record!!

More News
News Arrow Ash-Abhishek’s secret Chennai visit   News Arrow Mownika’s care towards bedridden Balu Mahendra
    News Arrow Sarath Kumar receives obscene SMS
  News Arrow Namitha in an English flick
  News Arrow Mamtha explains her soft corner for Suresh Gopi
  News Arrow Cheran should listen to his wife more often
  News Arrow Watch out for a different Jo and Prakash Raj
  News Arrow Is cinema the place for ‘rejects?’ – Mani laments
  News Arrow Ileana to pair up with Vijay?
  News Arrow Dhanush in search of vacant land
  News Arrow Captain’s Perarasu now in demand
  News Arrow Bharathiraja’s Cinema : Vikram – out, Arjun – in
  News Arrow Maddy wants Bala!!
  News Arrow Bhavatharini’s ‘Bhava Audios’
  News Arrow Padmapriya on the sets of ‘Auto’. But Arya says he has no time to romance!!
News Arrow Trisha’s shooting in the beautiful country   News Arrow Perarasu: He is hot despite flop!!
News Arrow Reema: “It’s quality that matters, not quantity”   News Arrow Simbu accepts his love for Nayantara: well, almost!
News Arrow Two years. Five managers. Chaya’s record!!   News Arrow Revathy teams up with Big B
News Arrow Nayan’s marriage rumours– Producers are in panic   News Arrow Poll victory - Captain captures the attention!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com