Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Simbu accepts his love for Nayantara: well, almost!
May 12, 2006
Simbu & Nayantara
Has it finally come from the horse’s mouth? We are talking about Simbu and his love for Nayantara. For the first time Simbu opened up and went gaga over his girlfriend Nayantara.

“What should I say about my heroines? Everyone has been co-operative and kind. Trisha was a good friend to me and so was Jyothika and Rakshitha. But there is something special about Nayan. We vibe well and she speaks my mind. Whenever I see her, my heart jumps. I don’t know whether this is friendship or something beyond it.
Surely, it must be beyond friendship because I have never felt this way any time in my life with other girls,” says Simbu but then, becomes cautious lest we should write bluntly that Simbu confirms his love for Nayan.
“If I were in love with her, I would have told you. I am a transparent guy and I don’t believe in hiding things. I would have told my father too. At home, I have no problems. If I show a girl to my daddy and say I want to marry her, my daddy would be the first person to say yes. We are more like friends than father and son,” the guy adds. Simbu and Nayan have been spotted frequently at various places and the industry buzz is sure that they are in love. Is it that Simbu is prevaricating because if he accepted his love, it might lose its charm?
Simbu & Nayantara
However, listen to Simbu and you are sure to find him deeply in love with Nayantara. That is what his body language and language says. But then, it is love between two stars and anything may come in the way. They are driven more by money, name, fame and career than deep feeling for each other. Remember what happened to Parthiban and Seetha or Samarian and Malini or for that matter, Kamalhassan and Sarika?

News Link Revathy teams up with Big B

More News
News Arrow Simbu accepts his love for Nayantara: well, almost!   News Arrow Sonia Agarwal, the philosopher
    News Arrow VIP waiting list for director Amir
  News Arrow Ravikumar nagged by heroines for Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Ileana all set to dethrone Trisha
  News Arrow A breezy ‘Nenjil Jil Jil’
  News Arrow Theatres ready to receive Ajith and Kamal
  News Arrow Thangar fear – Pooja reconsiders Pallikoodam
  News Arrow Reema Sen: Vishal’s new chat friend!!
  News Arrow ‘Nee Vaenunda Chellam’song – Semma hit macchi!
  News Arrow It’s reunion time – Trisha’s vacation plans!!
  News Arrow Riya Sen turns down Bharathiraja’s offer
  News Arrow Malavika’s Kaasu Karakkum Kalai
  News Arrow Shreya in Thiruvilaiyadal – an inside story
  News Arrow Ileana hurt in KD shooting
News Arrow Revathy teams up with Big B   News Arrow 'Thala' and 'Thalapathy' serious about elections!!
News Arrow Poll victory - Captain captures the attention!!   News Arrow Bhavana and Upma companies of Kollywood
News Arrow Arvindsamy’s divorce: a traumatic experience for kids   News Arrow Srikanth: Opposing father and praying mother!!
News Arrow Bhavana’s gypsy desires   News Arrow Asin to team up with Cheran

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com