Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sonia Agarwal, the philosopher
May 11, 2006
Sonia Agarwal
If you ask for a great philosopher in Kollywood circles these days, it is none other than Sonia Agarwal. Here is a sample of her golden words – “ I have remained a caged person restricting myself to a small circle. Henceforth, however I shall break the mould and my fans can expect better performances from me”. Who cast the mould and why does she want to get out? No prizes for guessing the answer. Here’s another – “ An actress should never romance during her acting days. If she falls in love, she must call it quits to acting and settle down in marriage. Uncertainty is bad both ways”.
The immediate motivation for why Sonia is blowing so hot over romance and courtship is the reported incident with her on again off again beau, director Selvaraghavan’s family. Stunned by her overly glamorous appearance in a recent film, they hauled her up. She blew her top and told them,” ask your son to give a commitment, else I shall look my way”. Therefore, there is now family advice to Selva either to marry her or any other girl. So, will this saga end as an ‘and they lived happily ever after’?

News Link VIP waiting list for director Amir

More News
News Arrow Poll victory - Captain captures the attention!!   News Arrow Ravikumar nagged by heroines for Dasavatharam
    News Arrow Ileana all set to dethrone Trisha
  News Arrow A breezy ‘Nenjil Jil Jil’
  News Arrow Theatres ready to receive Ajith and Kamal
  News Arrow Thangar fear – Pooja reconsiders Pallikoodam
  News Arrow Reema Sen: Vishal’s new chat friend!!
  News Arrow ‘Nee Vaenunda Chellam’song – Semma hit macchi!
  News Arrow It’s reunion time – Trisha’s vacation plans!!
  News Arrow Riya Sen turns down Bharathiraja’s offer
  News Arrow Malavika’s Kaasu Karakkum Kalai
  News Arrow Shreya in Thiruvilaiyadal – an inside story
  News Arrow Ileana hurt in KD shooting
  News Arrow 'Thala' and 'Thalapathy' serious about elections!!
  News Arrow Bhavana and Upma companies of Kollywood
News Arrow Arvindsamy’s divorce: a traumatic experience for kids   News Arrow Srikanth: Opposing father and praying mother!!
News Arrow Bhavana’s gypsy desires   News Arrow Asin to team up with Cheran
News Arrow Sonia Agarwal, the philosopher   News Arrow Hrithik threats Tamil heroes
News Arrow VIP waiting list for director Amir   News Arrow Marriage: Bulldozing family and silent Selva

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com