Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Asin to team up with Cheran
May 09, 2006
Asin
Missamma, the Telugu superhit film gave Bhoomika a foothold in the industry. Now, the film will be made in Tamil as well. Cheran will play the lead and guess who is paired with him? None other than the current heartthrob Asin. If you thought the pair would not have the right chemistry on screen, you are wrong. Asin plays a deglamorized role of a married woman, Cheran’s wife. Neelakanta, the director of the original will wield the megaphone this time round as well.
Asin is quite candid about why she chose this role. She says, “I would like to play a variety of roles and this one attracted me because it’s quite heavy. I have requested the director to make a little changes in the Tamil version to suit me.”

News Link Hrithik threats Tamil heroes

More News
News Arrow Asin to team up with Cheran   News Arrow Delhi or Chennai? Simran to decide after election results
    News Arrow Asin – a book collector. Trisha?
  News Arrow ‘Krrish’ makers accused of stealing the story
  News Arrow Bombed Bangaram and shattered Nila
  News Arrow Sutti Shantanoo worries Bhagyaraj
  News Arrow Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu but enakku innum kodu
  News Arrow ‘Anniyan’ all ready to hit Bollywood screens!
  News Arrow Asin, signing up for another big brand!
  News Arrow Fuming producer – Nayan comes to Simbu’s rescue
  News Arrow Vijay in Hyderabad. Decides to go for Pokiri!!
  News Arrow Surya steals the show at Film Institute
  News Arrow Mani conducts Ash-Abhishek marriage!!
  News Arrow Now ‘Rang De Basanti’ in Tamil, Telugu
  News Arrow PC Sriram with Big B – breaking the conventions
News Arrow Hrithik threats Tamil heroes   News Arrow A different Surya at the ‘Naalai’ audio release!
News Arrow Marriage: Bulldozing family and silent Selva   News Arrow Kiran, deeply disappointed by Saran!!
News Arrow Sandhya and Co’s dinner to Prithviraj   News Arrow Srikanth in the footsteps of Maddy, Ajith and Vikram
News Arrow A tear down Ajith’s cheeks   News Arrow Manisha to rock Pakistan

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com