Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Samiksha’s way of valuing freindship
May 17, 2006
Samiksha

For many of us she is a well-known model. Her fame had an impressive rise after her sizzling performance in ‘Arindhum Ariyamalum.’ While the heroes of the film, Arya and Navdeep have been going great guns with several projects in their kitty, this girl has been somewhat choosy about her next film. Just now, she has finished shooting for ‘Manathodu Mazhaikkalam’ which would be released in June.
Speaking about her slow but steady progress in tinsel town, this is what the girl has to say, ”My physique and face are somewhat Westernized and so my glamour role in ‘Arindhum Ariyamalum’ was welcomed. Thereafter, I have been receiving many roles suiting me. I just finished a film in Kannada and Telugu as well. But as far as Tamil is concerned, I would like to do roles with good directors who give me a convincing script. If the directors want a high glamour quotient, I don’t mind as long as it gels well with the story. Besides, I have been a model even before entering films. Hence, I have many friends in the ad world. I do a lot of commercials just for friendship sake”. Way to go lady!

News Link Simran changes Delhi plans. Moves to Hyderabad.

More News
News Arrow Rajini hails Sri Ramadasu   News Arrow No heroine. But the shoot is going on.
    News Arrow Sonia-Selvaraghavan drama comes to an end!!
  News Arrow Shankar to release Imsai Arasan on his own?
  News Arrow Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine pulls out of Prithviraj’s movie
  News Arrow Life size garland for Dhanush, Sneha all smiles!!
  News Arrow Vijayakanth’s next move!!
  News Arrow Mallika's boyfriend vs media persons
  News Arrow Vikram’s helping hand to Abitha
  News Arrow The monetary magic and Vishal’s tight schedules
  News Arrow Ash-Abhishek’s secret Chennai visit
  News Arrow Trisha’s shooting in the beautiful country
  News Arrow Reema: “It’s quality that matters, not quantity”
  News Arrow Two years. Five managers. Chaya’s record!!
News Arrow Samiksha’s way of valuing freindship   News Arrow Nayan’s marriage rumours– Producers are in panic
News Arrow Simran changes Delhi plans. Moves to Hyderabad.   News Arrow Mownika’s care towards bedridden Balu Mahendra
News Arrow Simbu: Sleeps during the day and works during the night   News Arrow Sarath Kumar receives obscene SMS
News Arrow Is Cheran a difficult guy to work with?   News Arrow Namitha in an English flick

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com