Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Another tv artiste commits suicide!!
May 17, 2006
Sharda
Hardly has a month passed by since the death of the TV serial artiste Vaishnavi, another TV artiste Sharda takes her life. Sharda played one of the sisters to Aditya in the serial Koalangal. Last night she went to bed in her room in the family’s house at Kotturpuram. In the morning when the parents knocked at her room, they were shocked to find the girl hanging by the ceiling fan. The police have registered a case and are looking into the matter. The body was sent to Royapetta Hospital for post mortem. Reports say that the girl had left a note for her father which read: “Father please forgive me. You’ve lost peace of mind because of me. I was useless to you. I’m unfit to be your daughter.
So I end my life.” It is said that Sharda was in love with a co-artiste in Koalangal and her father was against it. It is also said that she had an argument that day with her father in this regard. The entire unit of Koalangal including Director Thiruselvam has expressed shock at this tragic incident.

News Link Srikanth’s cool concern for Bhavana

More News
News Arrow Another tv artiste commits suicide!!   News Arrow A costliest singer in Kollywood
    News Arrow Rajini hails Sri Ramadasu
  News Arrow Samiksha’s way of valuing freindship
  News Arrow Simran changes Delhi plans. Moves to Hyderabad.
  News Arrow Simbu: Sleeps during the day and works during the night
  News Arrow Is Cheran a difficult guy to work with?
  News Arrow No heroine. But the shoot is going on.
  News Arrow Sonia-Selvaraghavan drama comes to an end!!
  News Arrow Shankar to release Imsai Arasan on his own?
  News Arrow Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine pulls out of Prithviraj’s movie
  News Arrow Life size garland for Dhanush, Sneha all smiles!!
  News Arrow Vijayakanth’s next move!!
  News Arrow Mallika's boyfriend vs media persons
News Arrow Srikanth’s cool concern for Bhavana   News Arrow Vikram’s helping hand to Abitha
News Arrow Suchi Ganesan - waiting for Vijay’s nod   News Arrow The monetary magic and Vishal’s tight schedules
News Arrow Threatening calls: Actresses in change of mobile numbers   News Arrow Ash-Abhishek’s secret Chennai visit
News Arrow Fake celebrations of Kovai Brothers. What Sathyaraj says?   News Arrow Trisha’s shooting in the beautiful country

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com