Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sneha’s summer intake
May 18, 2006
Sneha
Summer with its enervating heat can take a heavy toll of you if you aren’t careful about your body replenishment needs. That’s perhaps the reason Sneha has got a decently tight regimen of summer food. ‘Throughout summer, I keep drinking a lot juices. And I eat a lot of watermelon,” says Sneha. “I avoid fish, which is my favourite food and if I take to take snacks, then I see that they are light.”

She also never misses her aerobics classes, which she attends regularly in the evenings after a relaxing shower. She hits the dinner table by 7.30 p.m.
“Of course, my favourite food is Ice cream,” cooes Sneha, “especially the one with a lot of chocolate syrup. Sad, I can’t have them often otherwise I will put on weight!”

News Link Sharda’s suicide cause – again a failed romance?

More News
News Arrow Namitha’s new liberalization policy   News Arrow Jo gears up for wedding
    News Arrow Another tv artiste commits suicide!!
  News Arrow Srikanth’s cool concern for Bhavana
  News Arrow Suchi Ganesan - waiting for Vijay’s nod
  News Arrow Threatening calls: Actresses in change of mobile numbers
  News Arrow Fake celebrations of Kovai Brothers. What Sathyaraj says?
  News Arrow A costliest singer in Kollywood
  News Arrow Rajini hails Sri Ramadasu
  News Arrow Samiksha’s way of valuing freindship
  News Arrow Simran changes Delhi plans. Moves to Hyderabad.
  News Arrow Simbu: Sleeps during the day and works during the night
  News Arrow Is Cheran a difficult guy to work with?
  News Arrow No heroine. But the shoot is going on.
  News Arrow Sonia-Selvaraghavan drama comes to an end!!
News Arrow Sneha’s summer intake   News Arrow Shankar to release Imsai Arasan on his own?
News Arrow Sharda’s suicide cause – again a failed romance?   News Arrow Superstar’s daughter Vimala Raman
News Arrow Prabhudeva assures a blockbuster with Vijay   News Arrow Meera Jasmine pulls out of Prithviraj’s movie
News Arrow Chandramukhi enters 400th day in Shanthi theatre   News Arrow Life size garland for Dhanush, Sneha all smiles!!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com