Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Rajinikanth - "The next 16 vayadinile"
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 07, 2007
Director Ameer is on cloud nine these days and he has reasons to feel so as his hard work has finally started paying rich dividends. He was sharing the rave reviews and accolades received by Paruthi Veeran with our Behindwoods correspondent. Ameer was especially elated with the comments
rajini
of super star Rajinikanth who said, "It was like watching 16 vayadinile after twenty five years. The sharp permeation of Paruthi Veeran into my system has tingled me intensely. This is what is the actual Tamil cinema. The movie revitalized me spreading clean air into each cell of my body. The experience was truly energetic." Recalling pleasantly Rajinikanth's appreciation, Ameer added that super star used the word 'heartful' three to four times in his own fast paced style of speech. Super star also commented that even if Ameer plans to renounce Tamil films, the latter would never leave him at any cost.

The chief minister of Tamil Nadu Karunanidi wondered if the crew had hidden the camera in the interiors of the house. He seemed to have been moved by the nativity and freshness of the film. Ameer says that the honorable minister had enjoyed the film thoroughly. When the scene in which the sonpapdi cart of Kanja Karuppu was broken, minister Durai Murugan had gotten up from his seat and offered his standing ovation to the film. There could not be any more energy tonic than this for its creator. Keep the good work going Ameer!!!

News Link
Simbu-Dhanush cold war begins again

More News
News Arrow Simbu-Dhanush cold war begins again  News Arrow A movie that might be path breaking for its sound effects
   News Arrow Bhavana checkmates Bala
 News Arrow It's our Captain vs the Indian Captain
 News Arrow Selvaraghavan Karthi combination to start work
 News Arrow Kissing okay then, not any more
 News Arrow Bad boy Simbu & good boy Maddy
 News Arrow The return of the queen
 News Arrow Prakashraj's gift to Prithviraj
 News Arrow Sangeetha, the mother of two
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran - fan's display of emotions in theatres
 News Arrow Does Vijay have a sixth sense?
 News Arrow Another fifty for Maniratnam!
 News Arrow 2007: the disappointments continue
 News Arrow Sivaji - strategy for trailer release
News Arrow The new language of lovers News Arrow Rajini awaits Dasavatharam
News Arrow Legal notice sent to 168 actors News Arrow Bheemaa shifts ground
News Arrow Paruthiveeran brings Karthi to commissioner's office News Arrow Call taxis spell trouble for Gautam Menon
News Arrow Non-Bailable arrest warrant against Jackie News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com