Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Kissing okay then, not any more
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 06, 2007
Ever imagined a deglamorised Bipasha Basu? Looks like she is heading in the same direction, much to the distress of her fans. After turning down the offer to feature in a bikini calendar, she recently uttered a strict no-no for a smooching scene for her upcoming venture.
bipasha-basu
It was okay to kiss John onscreen for Jism since I am in a relationship with him. Otherwise, I am just not comfortable in smooching another man and hence said no, she said defensively in an interview to a tabloid. I know kissing someone onscreen is no big deal. Priety's kiss with Saif Ali Khan for Salam Namaste and Aishwarya's kiss with Hrithik in Dhoom 2 were shot well and went well with the scenes; she quoted instances.

However, Bipasha is simply okay in stripping down to bikini onscreen. Those scenes come and go in a jiffy and do not stay on forever, she said.

Well, it does Bips in your fans' mind.

News Link
The return of the queen

More News
News Arrow Bad boy Simbu & good boy Maddy  News Arrow The return of the queen
   News Arrow Prakashraj's gift to Prithviraj
 News Arrow Sangeetha, the mother of two
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran - fan's display of emotions in theatres
 News Arrow Does Vijay have a sixth sense?
 News Arrow Another fifty for Maniratnam!
 News Arrow 2007: the disappointments continue
 News Arrow Sivaji - strategy for trailer release
 News Arrow The new language of lovers
 News Arrow Rajini awaits Dasavatharam
 News Arrow Legal notice sent to 168 actors
 News Arrow Bheemaa shifts ground
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran brings Karthi to commissioner's office
 News Arrow Call taxis spell trouble for Gautam Menon
News Arrow Non-Bailable arrest warrant against Jackie News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood News Arrow Singing for Indian Cricket team
News Arrow Shantanu Bhagyaraj stressed due to A R Rahman News Arrow Nayan's hush-hush Chennai visit

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com