Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Trisha's pasta time in Italy
June 20, 2006
She is just back from the land of Leonardo da Vinci and motor cars. Yes, she had been in Italy shooting for Stalin.
Trisha

" Oh, my God, how do I start? It was just a mind blowing experience. I, Chiranjeevi sir and Murugadoss along with the crew shot in different locales in Italy. One schedule was near a mountain stretch where the famous Hollywood film, Cliffhanger had been shot. It was so cold, I almost froze. But, Chiru sir's son enjoyed the proceedings. I really understand why Chiru sir is a megastar. He is the producer of the film and took care of every detail.

We even took along a team of chefs to get us homecooked food. Imagine falling ill there having eaten unfamiliar cuisine!"

" We just gorged on food, upto five times a day. We felt so hungry because of the cold. I also wanted to catch up on some shopping. One song was shot in a shopping mall in Austria. It was enough for me. I swept up so many make up items, perfumes and clothes. When it was time to pack up, I felt how quickly those 12 days had flown". The girl sighed and got ready for her shooting.

News Link It’s Shankar’s style!!

More News
News Arrow Pokiri's new villain!!   News Arrow Dear sisters... hesitant heroes and pity heroines?
    News Arrow Kamal’s eight hours and Gana Ulaganathan’s four hours!!
  News Arrow Do the top heroines refuse to pair with S J Suryah?
  News Arrow Sindhu Tholani: gearing up for a re-entry!
  News Arrow Asin’s 'No' and a dejected Ravi and Co.
  News Arrow Trisha’s mentor furious with her
  News Arrow A fan is the producer here!!
  News Arrow Looking for a soul mate, says Kiran
  News Arrow Dharani and Ajith to join for a blockbuster?
  News Arrow Rajini – Shreya marriage!!
  News Arrow Pokiri creates record in Chennai!!
  News Arrow Actress Sangeetha consults Psychiatrist
  News Arrow Murasu Vs Dharmapuri
  News Arrow Meet the latest buddy of Ash
News Arrow Trisha's pasta time in Italy   News Arrow Simbu: A terrible task master for T Rajendar
News Arrow It’s Shankar’s style!!   News Arrow Vaazha Meenu to sing in Telugu
News Arrow Sneha’s house hunt   News Arrow How Asin signed up for Vijay’s Pokkiri
News Arrow Mammooty sets tremors at IIFA. Asks to revive the selection procedure.   News Arrow Bharath in Pandhayam

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com