Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Actress Sangeetha consults Psychiatrist
June 18, 2006
Sangeetha

Oh well, don’t jump to conclusions that we are reeling out news on medical problems of our actors and actresses. Far from it, actress Sangeetha, whose subdued performance in Pithamagan won her all round appreciation has been doing homework for her role in Uyir. Talking about her visit to the psychiatrist, the hazel-eyed girl said,” I play a woman obsessed with her husband’s brother. Quite a Vaali type. I was told that such characters have basic psychological problems.

I spoke to my friend Poornima who is a counselor by profession regarding such women. She has given me valuable inputs which I am sure will reflect in my portrayal. I am sure my role in Uyir will be spoken about for a long time”. Amen!

News Link Murasu Vs Dharmapuri

More News
News Arrow Rajini – Shreya marriage!!   News Arrow Simbu: A terrible task master for T Rajendar
    News Arrow Vaazha Meenu to sing in Telugu
  News Arrow How Asin signed up for Vijay’s Pokkiri
  News Arrow Bharath in Pandhayam
  News Arrow Jayaram’s new movie with Jyothika
  News Arrow Pudupettai atlast declared a success!!
  News Arrow Superstar's message to IIFA
  News Arrow KD – Ileana, Tamanna and the ‘80’ highlights!!
  News Arrow Priyanka Chopra’s barefoot prayers
  News Arrow Perarasu’s Dharmapuri with Vijayakanth!!
  News Arrow Nayantara faints on the Vallavan sets
  News Arrow Vishal-Reema: Kollywood’s new hot love pair?
  News Arrow Warrant cancelled. Vijay gets a brief respite!!
  News Arrow Rajini pitches for speedy release of Godfather
News Arrow Pokiri creates record in Chennai!!   News Arrow A new look Kamalinee!!
News Arrow Actress Sangeetha consults Psychiatrist   News Arrow Remo girl’s book and music album
News Arrow Murasu Vs Dharmapuri   News Arrow IIFA, Dubai – Glittering with stars!!
News Arrow Meet the latest buddy of Ash   News Arrow Bala announces Naan Kadavul with Arya!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com