Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sindhu Tholani: gearing up for a re-entry!
June 19, 2006
Sindhu Tholani

Remember the sexy-waisted Sindhu Tholani who paired with Dhanush in Chullan? Well, with the flop of Chullan, this girl moved to Hyderabad to try her luck there. Luck indeed smiled upon her and Tholani shot to fame with movies like Athannokkadae and Pournami. She is now back in Tamil with Acharayan, a movie directed by debutant director Sunjay.

Munna, a nephew of yesteryear siren Jayabharathi, plays the hero. Sindhu is optimistic.

Says she: “I’m sure I’ll come back. It’s a college-girl role that I play and the story is different.” It is true that Tholani did a few roles in Tamil after Chullan such as a negative role in Manmadhan and an item number in Majaa. But then she doesn’t consider them as roles of substance and feels that they have not affected her career in any way. With Acharayan she hopes to come back with a bang.

News Link Trisha’s mentor furious with her

More News
News Arrow Do the top heroines refuse to pair with S J Suryah?   News Arrow Looking for a soul mate, says Kiran
    News Arrow Dharani and Ajith to join for a blockbuster?
  News Arrow Rajini – Shreya marriage!!
  News Arrow Pokiri creates record in Chennai!!
  News Arrow Actress Sangeetha consults Psychiatrist
  News Arrow Murasu Vs Dharmapuri
  News Arrow Meet the latest buddy of Ash
  News Arrow Simbu: A terrible task master for T Rajendar
  News Arrow Vaazha Meenu to sing in Telugu
  News Arrow How Asin signed up for Vijay’s Pokkiri
  News Arrow Bharath in Pandhayam
  News Arrow Jayaram’s new movie with Jyothika
  News Arrow Pudupettai atlast declared a success!!
  News Arrow Superstar's message to IIFA
News Arrow Sindhu Tholani: gearing up for a re-entry!   News Arrow KD – Ileana, Tamanna and the ‘80’ highlights!!
News Arrow Asin’s 'No' and a dejected Ravi and Co.   News Arrow Priyanka Chopra’s barefoot prayers
News Arrow Trisha’s mentor furious with her   News Arrow Perarasu’s Dharmapuri with Vijayakanth!!
News Arrow A fan is the producer here!!   News Arrow Nayantara faints on the Vallavan sets

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com