Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Do the top heroines refuse to pair with S J Suryah?
June 19, 2006
There was a rumor recently that scared the wits out of S J Suryah. It said that top heroines like Jyothika and Nayan Tara refused to pair with S J Suryah because he behaved like a psycho on the sets. Is it true?
S.J.Surya

The fact is, indeed, heroines like Jyothika, Nayan Tara, Sreya, Meera Jasmine, Asin, and Poi heroine Vimala Raman did not want to sign up opposite this guy. Nayan Tara, who had earlier worked with Suryah in Kalyanam Kaadhal, shied away from Suryah when he invited her to his next film. When asked why, she chose to be silent. It is her silence that has sparked of these rumours.

Ask Suryah and the guy replies coolly: “Simran paired with me in New. When I invited her again, she said okay.

Nila paired with me in Aa Aa. She too is now ready to work with me. Will these heroines accept to pair with me if I were a psycho?” Ah, Suryah has got a point there. In fact, Nila adds that she and Suryah are great friends.

News Link Sindhu Tholani: gearing up for a re-entry!

More News
News Arrow Do the top heroines refuse to pair with S J Suryah?   News Arrow Looking for a soul mate, says Kiran
    News Arrow Dharani and Ajith to join for a blockbuster?
  News Arrow Rajini – Shreya marriage!!
  News Arrow Pokiri creates record in Chennai!!
  News Arrow Actress Sangeetha consults Psychiatrist
  News Arrow Murasu Vs Dharmapuri
  News Arrow Meet the latest buddy of Ash
  News Arrow Simbu: A terrible task master for T Rajendar
  News Arrow Vaazha Meenu to sing in Telugu
  News Arrow How Asin signed up for Vijay’s Pokkiri
  News Arrow Bharath in Pandhayam
  News Arrow Jayaram’s new movie with Jyothika
  News Arrow Pudupettai atlast declared a success!!
  News Arrow Superstar's message to IIFA
News Arrow Sindhu Tholani: gearing up for a re-entry!   News Arrow KD – Ileana, Tamanna and the ‘80’ highlights!!
News Arrow Asin’s 'No' and a dejected Ravi and Co.   News Arrow Priyanka Chopra’s barefoot prayers
News Arrow Trisha’s mentor furious with her   News Arrow Perarasu’s Dharmapuri with Vijayakanth!!
News Arrow A fan is the producer here!!   News Arrow Nayantara faints on the Vallavan sets

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com