Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
July 02, 2007
Sivaji

Chinese guy tried imitating Rajini

After 2 weeks of its release, the magnum opus Sivaji -the boss started attracting Malays, Chinese people too to the nearest theater to watch Sivaji the boss. Most of them wanted to know what was special about the Rajini kanth movie. One of my office collegue, a Chinese guy followed me to watch Sivaji. He was very impressed with Sivaji. He loved Rajini’s performance especially the climax boss (mottha sivaji), songs and Shriya saran. The next day my friend started throwing the coins, and tried to talk as what our boss did in Sivaji. I am really impressed and proud of the boss....... and we all are planning to go again next Wednesday since it will be RM 6 per ticket in Malaysian theaters.

Another social service presented by meshra

Ramesh Rao
012 – 6121301
meshrarao@gmail.com

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Sivaji screened for Charity

More News
News Arrow The boss brings Chennai to Denmark   News Arrow "Super star is really superooo super"
    News Arrow Hi buddy, Sivaji here…oops sorry Cops here!
  News Arrow Sivaji’s cool exhibitor
  News Arrow Bring on subtitles, let’s challenge the world
  News Arrow Toronto, still feverish with Sivaji style.
  News Arrow The Movie Experience of a Nation
  News Arrow Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!
  News Arrow Once in UK, Once in USA.
  News Arrow “Will Dasavatharam do what Sivaji didn’t?”
  News Arrow "Malai Da... Annamalai"
  News Arrow “Naan dhaan Sivaji, Naan dhaan MGR”
  News Arrow Charan speaks on Chennai 28, success and Rajini
  News Arrow AVM gets ready for Billa
  News Arrow London on The Lord of The Rings and Rahman
News Arrow Young looking Rajini Spells magic in Muscat   News Arrow Vadivelu -on his presence in Sivaji
News Arrow Rajini woos Americans in Detroit   News Arrow Rajinikanth rejects IIFA award
News Arrow Chinese guy tried imitating Rajini   News Arrow Vijay’s birthday plans
News Arrow Sivaji screened for Charity   News Arrow Kannamoochi Yenada waits for Yuvan

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com