Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 23, 2007
Sivaji
Once in UK, Once in USA

Dear Editor,
I'm one of the luckiest guy who watched SIVAJI in UK and I flew to USA on work purpose and was able to see the movie once again in USA..
It is SIVAJI mania everywhere. Rajni is the word in everyone's mouth from young to old..
I'm sending you the box office report from UK top ten and this shows how mighty our thalaivar is...He rules all over the world and his might has no boundaries...
If you keenly look "jhoom barabar jhoom" was released in 47 screen and made only 270,000 but our thalaivar movie was released in only 12 screen and it made almost 170,000...
This yet again proves how mighty he is...I hope he continues to rules the charts all over the world in top ten...
Please publish this so fans like me all over the world will be happy to see this..It's yet another feather in our thailavar's cap...

marchshrini@yahoo.com

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Chicago gets a taste of Rajini

More News
News Arrow Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!   News Arrow Charan speaks on Chennai 28, success and Rajini
    News Arrow AVM gets ready for Billa
  News Arrow London on The Lord of The Rings and Rahman
  News Arrow Vadivelu -on his presence in Sivaji
  News Arrow Rajinikanth rejects IIFA award
  News Arrow Vijay’s birthday plans
  News Arrow Kannamoochi Yenada waits for Yuvan
  News Arrow Three As to battle it out next Friday
  News Arrow Fantastic four meets Sivaji this weekend
  News Arrow Sivaji to delight Japanese and South African fans
  News Arrow "I met my old friend - A.R.Rahman"
  News Arrow Rahman's laptop & compositions go missing!
  News Arrow Shankar’s return
  News Arrow Director Mishkin’s Sathiya Sodanai
News Arrow Once in UK, Once in USA.   News Arrow Prashanth-Grihalakshmi family feud – latest update
News Arrow “Will Dasavatharam do what Sivaji didn’t?”   News Arrow Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra to tie the knot?
News Arrow "Malai Da... Annamalai"   News Arrow Box Office Collection of Sivaji till Tuesday
News Arrow “Naan dhaan Sivaji, Naan dhaan MGR”   News Arrow Venkat Prabhu to direct Ajith?

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com