Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"I met my old friend - A.R.Rahman"
June 21, 2007
A R Rahman and Fans
Dear Editor,

Greetings! I had a pleasant opportunity to meet with AR Rahman who is my school senior at Madras after almost a decade and at New York along with my family during his 3rd dimensional US tour at Nausau Collesium, New York. My daughter Ms. Pritika Bharani, a great fan of AR Rahman was very happy to meet him today.

I am sending my family's picture along with AR Rahman taken on 16th June, 2007. We had exchanged some of our old pleasantries at school.

We had also met Sivamani and his performance was astounding and took the entire crowd by his drumbeats.

The entire show was performed around 3.5 hours at Nausau Collesium and I was amazed to see a crowd of 15000 AR Rahman fans from the tristate area. Films songs from Guru, Rang De Basanti, Sivaji, Roja, Boys were sung along with performers such as Hariharan, Chitra, Sadana Sargam, Blaze, Vijay Yesudas and Rehana. It was a memorable evening today and a day that I could cherish.

I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly post this at www.behindwoods.com.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards,
Bharani S

News Link
Rahman's laptop & compositions go missing!

More News
News Arrow "I met my old friend - A.R.Rahman"   News Arrow Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra to tie the knot?
    News Arrow Box Office Collection of Sivaji till Tuesday
  News Arrow Venkat Prabhu to direct Ajith?
  News Arrow Sneha teams with Karu Pazhaniappan once again
  News Arrow Vikram and Shreya prefer Bangkok
  News Arrow Trisha gets a new dad
  News Arrow Prashanth & Grihalakshmi: a new mystery and twist
  News Arrow Sivaji punch dialogue – “Why me?” asks Simbu
  News Arrow Sivaji’s fete in Malaysia
  News Arrow Shankar’s double hero subject
  News Arrow Shakeela swaps role with Sivakasi Jayalakshmi
  News Arrow Ajith – Nayan opine on Sivaji
  News Arrow Dasavatharam – Kamal’s strategy to sell tickets
  News Arrow “I am married,” says Srikanth
News Arrow Rahman's laptop & compositions go missing!   News Arrow Sivaji impresses Jayalalitha
News Arrow Shankar’s return   News Arrow Prashanth says that his wife is already wedded
News Arrow Director Mishkin’s Sathiya Sodanai   News Arrow Shankar and Rahman Watches Sivaji in Canada
News Arrow Prashanth-Grihalakshmi family feud – latest update   News Arrow Super Star in animated form to arrive shortly

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com