Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji punch dialogue – “Why me?” asks Simbu
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
June 18, 2007
The latest buzz in Kollywood is that the punch dialogue rendered by Vivek “Chinna pasanga ellam viralai kaati punch vasanam pesugiragal” in Sivaji has been aimed at Simbu. We all know that Simbu also has a penchant for punch dialogues.

Well, we have Simbu’s reaction on this punch dialogue. The actor, while making it clear that he is a great fan of Rajini, said that he usually never misses superstar’s first day first show.
Simbu
But, this time around, due to his heavy shooting schedule, Simbu stationed in Theni, had to satisfy himself with a night show.

Having seen the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it, Simbu said he did not feel that the punch dialogue was aimed at him. He added that even Dhanush in Sullan has rendered a punch dialogue “Sullan soodanaal sullukku eduthuduven. There are a whole lot of young heroes who deliver punch dialogues.”

The little star, said that Vivek would have no intention to make a prick at him in such a way. “Only my good friend Vivek would know whom he was talking about,” he said.

Speaking about Sivaji, Simbu said that the movie has come out very well and is a thorough entertainer and he liked the songs very much.

News Link
Sivaji’s fete in Malaysia

More News
News Arrow Sivaji punch dialogue – “Why me?” asks Simbu   News Arrow Dasavatharam – Kamal’s strategy to sell tickets
    News Arrow “I am married,” says Srikanth
  News Arrow Sivaji impresses Jayalalitha
  News Arrow Prashanth says that his wife is already wedded
  News Arrow Shankar and Rahman Watches Sivaji in Canada
  News Arrow Super Star in animated form to arrive shortly
  News Arrow Srikanth’s marital status
  News Arrow Rajini – "If I am a king, Amitabh is an emperor"
  News Arrow Who is this “Santhosha Subramani”?
  News Arrow Heaven at Rs. 3 crores
  News Arrow Trouble in release of Sivaji
  News Arrow Prabhu Deva on directing Rajinikanth and Vijay
  News Arrow Dhanush acquires Simbhu’s girl
  News Arrow Vishal out to save damsel in distress
News Arrow Sivaji’s fete in Malaysia   News Arrow “First time” No tax rebate
News Arrow Shankar’s double hero subject   News Arrow "People drove 30 miles for Sivaji tickets"
News Arrow Shakeela swaps role with Sivakasi Jayalakshmi   News Arrow Dasavatharam faces fresh petition seeking ban
News Arrow Ajith – Nayan opine on Sivaji   News Arrow Vikram’s romance with Shreya to start from July

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com