Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 23, 2007
Sivaji
Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!

Dear Behindwoods Editor,

I am writing on behalf of all the Superstar fans in the Live Music Capital of the World - AUSTIN, TX…..where Sivaji releases this weekend….But a bunch of us die-hard fans already made trips to neighboring city Houston last weekend for both the Preview and First Day Shows….The hours we needed to commute didn't deter us as our conversations were filled with either pre-show excitement or post-show elatement….and well…scores of folks have already said it….but Rajinikanth as Sivaji just SIMPLY ROCKED….he was hilarious in the 1st half…menacing in the second half….simply electrifying as Mottai Boss…and extremely suave and stylish all through the movie !! He's definitely one of the top entertainers India has and it was an absolute treat to get a chance to be one of the first to watch his movie!

We will be watching it AGAIN this weekend with all the Austin fans and are taking a whole bunch of our non-Tamilian friends with us as well! :)

I am also attaching a picture of a bunch of us wearing the extremely cool Sivaji T-Shirt one of our talented friends designed!

Regards,
CR
charanya0907@yahoo.com
Austin, Texas

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Once in UK, Once in USA.

More News
News Arrow Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!   News Arrow Charan speaks on Chennai 28, success and Rajini
    News Arrow AVM gets ready for Billa
  News Arrow London on The Lord of The Rings and Rahman
  News Arrow Vadivelu -on his presence in Sivaji
  News Arrow Rajinikanth rejects IIFA award
  News Arrow Vijay’s birthday plans
  News Arrow Kannamoochi Yenada waits for Yuvan
  News Arrow Three As to battle it out next Friday
  News Arrow Fantastic four meets Sivaji this weekend
  News Arrow Sivaji to delight Japanese and South African fans
  News Arrow "I met my old friend - A.R.Rahman"
  News Arrow Rahman's laptop & compositions go missing!
  News Arrow Shankar’s return
  News Arrow Director Mishkin’s Sathiya Sodanai
News Arrow Once in UK, Once in USA.   News Arrow Prashanth-Grihalakshmi family feud – latest update
News Arrow “Will Dasavatharam do what Sivaji didn’t?”   News Arrow Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra to tie the knot?
News Arrow "Malai Da... Annamalai"   News Arrow Box Office Collection of Sivaji till Tuesday
News Arrow “Naan dhaan Sivaji, Naan dhaan MGR”   News Arrow Venkat Prabhu to direct Ajith?

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com