Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
June 25, 2007
Sivaji

Hi buddy, Sivaji here…oops sorry Cops here!

Hi people,

I am Nishanth, I am pursuing my masters in ypsilanti, near Detroit(Michigan). I saw thalaivar film rather very late .2nd day (night show). We created a racket, hooted and danced, even before the movie started. It was like watching the movie in Udayam in a smaller scale. When there was intermission, we came out to be surprised by cops. Some one had complained about the noise level and cops came to the theatre. The theatre manager had to solve the issue by explaining to them the situation. The cops stayed till the end of the movie and then left.

This was a unique experience I would like to share.

Thalaivar Valzhga,
Nishanth Kumaran
nishan_destini@yahoo.co.in

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

News Link
Sivaji’s cool exhibitor

More News
News Arrow Hi buddy, Sivaji here…oops sorry Cops here!   News Arrow Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!
    News Arrow Once in UK, Once in USA.
  News Arrow “Will Dasavatharam do what Sivaji didn’t?”
  News Arrow "Malai Da... Annamalai"
  News Arrow “Naan dhaan Sivaji, Naan dhaan MGR”
  News Arrow Charan speaks on Chennai 28, success and Rajini
  News Arrow AVM gets ready for Billa
  News Arrow London on The Lord of The Rings and Rahman
  News Arrow Vadivelu -on his presence in Sivaji
  News Arrow Rajinikanth rejects IIFA award
  News Arrow Vijay’s birthday plans
  News Arrow Kannamoochi Yenada waits for Yuvan
  News Arrow Three As to battle it out next Friday
  News Arrow Fantastic four meets Sivaji this weekend
News Arrow Sivaji’s cool exhibitor   News Arrow Sivaji to delight Japanese and South African fans
News Arrow Bring on subtitles, let’s challenge the world   News Arrow "I met my old friend - A.R.Rahman"
News Arrow Toronto, still feverish with Sivaji style.   News Arrow Rahman's laptop & compositions go missing!
News Arrow The Movie Experience of a Nation   News Arrow Shankar’s return

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com