Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sivaji - World Wide Reporting
July 02, 2007
Sivaji

The boss brings Chennai to Denmark

Dear Editor,

I am Jax from Denmark, I have been a great fan of our beloved Super Star all my life, not only for his on screen charisma but also for his truly human attitude off the screen which is almost impossible to find it anywhere in the cinema industry. Well, about the 'Sivaji' it rocked the Tamil audience in Denmark. They have screened the movie from 14th in some main cities of Denmark. The screening was on 17th in my city (Herning) at 10.00 am. I have already booked the tickets from one of the Tamil shop here. I reached the cinema at 9.15 am and I was surprised and shocked by the overwhelming crowd. I have never seen such a Tamil crowd before in my city. The main screening hall was filled within minutes and the organizers couldn’t manage the crowd outside and most of them have booked the tickets earlier. So, the organizers had to book the other screening hall as well. (it's a multiplex cinema). The second hall also filled within minutes and still people waiting outside and begging the organizers to get in. The organizers couldn’t cope up with the demand and they were blinking coz they couldn’t arrange the seats. So many people were watching the movie on standing and sitting on the aisle. It was like a typical Super star's first day movie experience in Chennai. The movie is way ahead of the hype, Shankar had worked a lot to bring the very best out of the Super Star and he has succeeded. The movie truly rocks, 3 full hours of magic and mesmerism. Can't make a better film than this. Just ignore those few bad reviews about the film. If you want to have a good time, and if you want to escape from your hectic life, then go and watch 'Sivaji', its truly the Boss of all cinema.

Yours truly,
Jax.
jeramx@hotmail.com

If you want to become our special correspondents and update us on happenings at other areas, send us news articles with your contact information to behindw@behindwoods.com

behindwoods.com India Search
News Link
Young looking Rajini Spells magic in Muscat

More News
News Arrow The boss brings Chennai to Denmark   News Arrow "Super star is really superooo super"
    News Arrow Hi buddy, Sivaji here…oops sorry Cops here!
  News Arrow Sivaji’s cool exhibitor
  News Arrow Bring on subtitles, let’s challenge the world
  News Arrow Toronto, still feverish with Sivaji style.
  News Arrow The Movie Experience of a Nation
  News Arrow Texas la Chumma pera keta vudana athiruthu!
  News Arrow Once in UK, Once in USA.
  News Arrow “Will Dasavatharam do what Sivaji didn’t?”
  News Arrow "Malai Da... Annamalai"
  News Arrow “Naan dhaan Sivaji, Naan dhaan MGR”
  News Arrow Charan speaks on Chennai 28, success and Rajini
  News Arrow AVM gets ready for Billa
  News Arrow London on The Lord of The Rings and Rahman
News Arrow Young looking Rajini Spells magic in Muscat   News Arrow Vadivelu -on his presence in Sivaji
News Arrow Rajini woos Americans in Detroit   News Arrow Rajinikanth rejects IIFA award
News Arrow Chinese guy tried imitating Rajini   News Arrow Vijay’s birthday plans
News Arrow Sivaji screened for Charity   News Arrow Kannamoochi Yenada waits for Yuvan

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com