Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Why does Tabu stay at Nagarjuna’s house?
July 28, 2006
Tabu frequents Hyderabad. Well, one could argue that it is after all her hometown and that she is building a house. But why does she stay at Nagarjuna’s house?
Tabu

There have been stories in the past when the two were said to be in love with each other. With the actress spending all her time in Hyderabad at Nagarjuna’s house and spending an entire week with him, the suspicions have only got stronger.

A friend said “Even his wife, Amala is fond of her. The children too like Tabu. Yes, at one point, he almost separated from Amala, but now both Tabu and she get along very well. In fact, Tabu and Amala both share a common interest — music”

When asked about this, Nagarjuna said “Of course — whenever she comes to Hyderabad, she lives in my house. But I don’t know what you mean by living in (laughs).”

To the specific question of whether he was still romantically involved with Tabu, he quipped, “Tabu is a great friend and Amala too likes her. Have the rumours about Tabu and my affair resurfaced in Mumbai? Oh, I will be in the Mumbai papers again (laughs).”
Nagarjuna
Nagarjuna also confirmed that his son was on his way to become a third generation actor. He said, “Yes, he’s being trained, but it’s up to him to do what he wants to. My father (Akkineni Nageshwara Rao) never forced me into acting. And I will never do that to my children either.”

News Link Himesh Reshammiya goes West

More News
News Arrow Why does Tabu stay at Nagarjuna’s house?   News Arrow Jillenu Oru Kadhal renamed!!
    News Arrow ‘Periyar’ to have steaming scenes with ‘Ragasya’
  News Arrow Court excuses Vijayakanth from appearing
  News Arrow Madudevi case – Nirmala added as an accused
  News Arrow “Uyir makers need to be whipped” - Vadivelu
  News Arrow Jeeva’s ‘E’ sees no end
  News Arrow Uyir sets the cash registers ringing
  News Arrow Defamation suit filed against Meera Jasmine!!
  News Arrow Rajini on the move!
  News Arrow Sivappathigaram climax shot in Madurai!!
  News Arrow Pooja’s noble vision!!
  News Arrow Vikram's 'Pirates of the East Coast Chennai'
  News Arrow Controversy over Nagma's new Bhojpuri Kadhalan!!
  News Arrow Big B pulls crowd in parliament too
News Arrow Himesh Reshammiya goes West   News Arrow Oppose to exempt tax for Tamil titled films!!
News Arrow Godfather may soon see daylight!!   News Arrow Ajith to play ward boy in Aalwar
News Arrow Something release: Trisha generates equal response as a lead hero   News Arrow Dasavatharam taking off with songs
News Arrow Fire in the hotel – Sneha’s miraculous escape   News Arrow Inspired film on couple dropped

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com