Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Inspired film on couple dropped
July 25, 2006
We hope you remember the couple that managed the cash prize for Thiruttu Payale contest because they claimed that the movie reunited them after a rocky relationship. Many followed suit and Sushi Ganesan had a hard time identifying the credible couple.
Suchi Ganesan
Trying to cash in the sensational story, a movie named “Mangaleswari B.Com” was launched with Malavika in the lead. The director Raghavendra had no qualms in confessing that the movie was inspired by the story of the couple and he also claimed that the couple made false claim just for the sake of money.

Suchi Ganesan came to rescue and supported the couple’s credibility and went on to lodge a complaint with the Producers’ Council against the launch of the film.
In the midst of this chaos, the estranged couple Ravi and Chitra announced that they would proceed with legal action if their story was filmed and denied complaints that they made false claims. They further revealed that this confusion has disturbed their peace and they fear a split in their lives again.

To top all this, director Raghavendra of “Mangaleswari B.Com” has announced that he is abandoning the project.
Suchi Ganesan
‘Ever since I announced the film, I have been witnessing bad omens and I am afraid if the movie will ever be able to take off? I get anonymous calls from people. I do not want to run my producer into a trouble and I decided to abandon the film.’ Concludes the shaken director.

News Link Lady luck smiles at kamna

More News
News Arrow Ajith to play ward boy in Aalwar   News Arrow Something Something to be rechristened – just for money?
    News Arrow Ms Universe ‘06 faints briefly after being crowned
  News Arrow Dharani impresses Superstar!!
  News Arrow Raghuvaran in Bheema!!
  News Arrow Nenjil Jil Jil – a humor packed romance!!
  News Arrow It’s double role for Asin in Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Side artists raise arms against Cheran
  News Arrow There is no Mallika in Stalin. Will Katrina Kaif enter in?
  News Arrow Kamal wants Golden Stag in Tamil!!
  News Arrow Maddy and Shahid: Hairy matters attract opposite sex
  News Arrow Sivaji statue: A heartwarming event in Marina!!
  News Arrow Scuffle with a taxi driver – Simbu in trouble in Malaysia?
  News Arrow Thaenappan’s trick didn’t click with Simbu
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine issue: Did Balakrishna slap Ravi Teja?
News Arrow Dasavatharam taking off with songs   News Arrow A love marriage for Meena?
News Arrow Inspired film on couple dropped   News Arrow Good times back for S J Suryah!!
News Arrow Lady luck smiles at kamna   News Arrow Namitha in Mallika Sherawat’s place!!
News Arrow Crowd sends actress surprise shocks   News Arrow Will Sun TV live telecast the Sivaji statue unveiling ceremony?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com