Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Controversy over Nagma's new Bhojpuri Kadhalan!!
July 25, 2006
Show biz is all about being in the news. If it is for films which become superhits, it could also be for scandals and controversies.
Nagma
Take the case of Nagma. She made her debut in Baghi opposite Salman Khan. After a lackluster run in Bollywood, she headed South and as fate would have it, she became an instant success. At the height of her popularity she was caught in a controversy with actor with actor Sarathkumar and allegations of threats to her life forced her to flee Kollywood. Back to Mumbai, she was away from the spotlight until she was dragged into the notorious underworld nexus last year.
Meanwhile, she tried her hand at Bhojpuri films and she became quite a sizzling success. With a couple of hits under her belt, it was time for Nagma to court controversy again. This time it has been in the form of a revelation by a leading Bhojpuri actor that he is smitten by her. Ravi Kishen, a well known name in Bhojpuri is a married man with three kids. Apparently, he got close to Nagma while shooting for their previous film. The media went to town reporting his confession while Nagma and Kishen's wife Preeti are getting ready to lock horns.
Nagma
In Goa shooting with Kishen for their next film, Nagma refused to comment. She said, "Right now my priority is to complete the film. I will talk only after getting back to Mumbai. I can only say that all this hungama is unwarranted and it has pained me and my ill mother."

Preeti is also shocked about the news and what is irking her more are the reports that she has reconciled to the Kishen-Nagma affair and is in fact encouraging it! In typical patni style she hoots, "We are very happy and we have three beautiful children. Why would my husband do such a thing? And how could I take it easily? All these reports are false."

Well, folks, Kishen meanwhile went backtracking and said that he only referred to Nagma as a 'special friend'- whatever that means! He also said, "I am very sad that I have lost a good friend because of my indiscreet remarks".

Okay guys, get ready for this next potboiler of pati, patni aur woh(avan, aval, adhu) – in Bhojpuri style!

News Link Big B pulls crowd in parliament too

More News
News Arrow Vikram's 'Pirates of the East Coast Chennai'   News Arrow Dasavatharam taking off with songs
    News Arrow Inspired film on couple dropped
  News Arrow Lady luck smiles at kamna
  News Arrow Crowd sends actress surprise shocks
  News Arrow Something Something to be rechristened – just for money?
  News Arrow Ms Universe ‘06 faints briefly after being crowned
  News Arrow Dharani impresses Superstar!!
  News Arrow Raghuvaran in Bheema!!
  News Arrow Nenjil Jil Jil – a humor packed romance!!
  News Arrow It’s double role for Asin in Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Side artists raise arms against Cheran
  News Arrow There is no Mallika in Stalin. Will Katrina Kaif enter in?
  News Arrow Kamal wants Golden Stag in Tamil!!
  News Arrow Maddy and Shahid: Hairy matters attract opposite sex
News Arrow Controversy over Nagma's new Bhojpuri Kadhalan!!   News Arrow Sivaji statue: A heartwarming event in Marina!!
News Arrow Big B pulls crowd in parliament too   News Arrow Scuffle with a taxi driver – Simbu in trouble in Malaysia?
News Arrow Oppose to exempt tax for Tamil titled films!!   News Arrow Thaenappan’s trick didn’t click with Simbu
News Arrow Ajith to play ward boy in Aalwar   News Arrow Meera Jasmine issue: Did Balakrishna slap Ravi Teja?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com