Literature Society   City Videos /Photos   Add news to your website   Partners   Sitemap   Comedy central   Behindwood logo
Literature society
City Videos & Photos

Add News to
your website

Partners

Sitemap

Comedy Central

Did you search for?

Devayani gets a baby child and her mother back  
January 25, 2006

There is a new arrival in Devayani's family, her daughter! Eight month pregnant Devayani thought that delivery would take place only next month as the doc had said but the baby seemed to be in a hurry. On getting the first signs of labour pain, Devayani was rushed to Metha Hospital in Chetpet where a cesarean was performed on her.

Devayani

Both daughter and mother are safe though the reports say that baby is kept in an incubator, being a prematurely born baby that she is. Devayani is elated. “I'm lucky. My daughter's birth has brought my estranged mother back home." says the actress, all smiles. Rajkumar, of course was there, taking care of the mother and daughter.

News Link Nila stands alone – S.J. Surya hands off
More News
News Arrow Unpredictable Shankar, unexpected Shooting   News Arrow Sonia Agarwal, happy girl now
    News Arrow Pooja, the nose-ring problem.
  News Arrow Sivaji shoot resumes today at AVM
  News Arrow Sexy picture: Maxim to apologize, Kushboo stubborn
  News Arrow Maestro’s Malabar Music
  News Arrow Who reads about Trisha’s gossip first?
  News Arrow Selva’s Ajith starrer – Sonia picked.
  News Arrow Jyothika drives her sister away.
  News Arrow Namitha: Lazy rubber and deserted gym.
  News Arrow Sneha comes out with a new strategy.
  News Arrow Rajini’s new avenue of investment.
  News Arrow Ajith ‘ultimately’ plumps for astrology.
  News Arrow Nayantara and S.J.Surya tussle.
  News Arrow “Rajini will definitely complete Jaggubhai”
News Arrow Devayani gets a baby child and her mother back   News Arrow Gautham will bring Vijay and Vikram together?
News Arrow Nila stands alone – S.J. Surya hands off   News Arrow Ruckus at Airport. Kamal exits gracefully.
News Arrow Sridevi to finance Godfather ?!   News Arrow Ajay Rathod to compensate Sanjay Ramasamy.
News Arrow Nandita Das – dusky beauty in English film   News Arrow Has Shreya invited the Superstar?

Behindwoods.com © 2004 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com