Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Bharath and Vikraman’s Koodal Express!
February 25, 2006

Bharath
Did you know how Vikraman chose Bharath for his Koodal Nagar? That’s a story in itself. Bharath had been lounging in wilderness because he did not have any hits after Kadhal. Even his February 14 flopped miserably. Hearing that Vikraman was on the look out for a hero, he approached him on his own. Vikraman, who had been tired of finding a suitable hero, agreed to take him on board on one condition. “Give me six months call sheets. At that time, don’t accept any other movie. Just concentrate heart and soul and co-operate with me. You will be top hero after Koodal Nagar.” Bharath happily agreed to this. Bharath will be completing Veyyil and Pattiyal soon. It will then be Koodal Nagar for him. Meanwhile, Vikraman is giving finishing touches to the script.

News Link Ajith’s new pal!!

More News
News Arrow Trisha’s Godfather fear(fever)!!   News Arrow A different Namitha in Paccha Kuthirai
    News Arrow After ‘Vettai’ it is ‘Parundhu’ for Gautam!
  News Arrow Surya's Akrosham.
  News Arrow Diya’s outfit drama
  News Arrow A lively Valentines Day celebration on the sets!!
  News Arrow Sada and Nayantara are now veggies!!
  News Arrow Vadivelu wants to marry Trisha
  News Arrow Back in biz: Vasundhara Das y
  News Arrow Good news for Arthi Agarwal fans!!
  News Arrow Ajith: “I want to do it on my own.” Perarasu: “Oh…No!!”
  News Arrow Thambi makes Maddy happy
  News Arrow A hairbreadth escape of Sonia Agarwal and Jeevan
  News Arrow Nayantara's fee shoots up Bharathi Raja's BP
  News Arrow Vijay to work with three top directors
News Arrow Shreya's ‘No’ to Vikram and Vijay!!   News Arrow What is the story of Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu?
News Arrow Bharath and Vikraman’s Koodal Express!   News Arrow Perarasu: two birds in one shot
News Arrow Ajith’s new pal!!   News Arrow Two beauteous bombshells rock Kollywood
News Arrow Hot summer and cool girls   News Arrow A honey bee attack and Aishwarya Rai’s scream

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com