Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“Mind your business Mr.Bharath” – Sandhya
April 07, 2006

Sandhya

Gone are the days of demure heroines who would be more than happy to be seen as close to heroes. Girls today are more confident and can hold their own in tinseldom. A recent example has been the teenager Sandhya, who created waves last year as the heroine of Kadhal, paired opposite Bharath. She looked every bit the part of the school-going girl who elopes with her lover. Her expressive eyes could convey the emotions and innocence of adolescence. The helplessness in the climax was superbly portrayed by her. After this film, she has been receiving steady offers and has been careful about choosing her roles.

Her latest release, Dishyum, is doing reasonably well. Now, Kodambakkam buzz says that one day Sandhya called up Bharath and asked him to mind his own business. Now what is wrong with the two? Buzz says that Bharath had recommended Sandhya to the producer of his next movie. Sandhya felt piqued and said: “I don’t want anyone’s recommendation. I will stand on my own and come on my own merit.” We don’t know whether Bharath’s intentions were true or not but there has been some rumours linking the two. Sandhya brushes off the rumour saying that it is all the handiwork of Bharath.

News Link Tirupathi to be released one day earlier

More News
News Arrow Rahman’s nephew debuts as composer   News Arrow Gopika’s smart ‘U’ turn
    News Arrow Kamal’s new tack
  News Arrow Dhanush on the Road
  News Arrow Arvindsamy’s divorce case– compromise fails
  News Arrow Will Oscar Ravi’s Dasavatharam dreams come true?
  News Arrow Thalapathy on Thalaivar’s way !!
  News Arrow Cheran roughed up at VCD raid
  News Arrow Jayalakshmi and Jeyandrar in Tamil cinema?
  News Arrow Sri Ramadasu - a super hit allover the world!!
  News Arrow Hollywood producers to set up a studio in Chennai
  News Arrow Bhagyaraj in DMK. To campaign against Jaya?
  News Arrow Court stays Srikanth – Sonia starrer Sadhurangam
  News Arrow Lyricist Na. Muthukumar’s wedding at Vijay’s marriage hall
  News Arrow Mishkin miracle: All it was a call from Kathir!!
News Arrow Shakeela too wants to join politics! But no takers!!   News Arrow Mentor’s magic words and AR Rahman’s hit songs
News Arrow “Mind your business Mr.Bharath” – Sandhya   News Arrow Anjali Paapa Shamili into acting
News Arrow Tirupathi to be released one day earlier   News Arrow Ajith’s Go(o)d luck!!
News Arrow A villain turns music director   News Arrow K Balachander is looking for a new hero

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com