Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Shreya opens up regarding Superstar and Shankar!!
Shreya
If you want a definition for Superstar, look at Rajini sir. Well, that is what Shreya, the Superstar’s pair in Sivaji, says about Rajinikanth.

The girl is a tireless worker, working almost for twelve hours, yet shows no sign of fatigue. Meet her in person and you are sure to be floored by the girl’s wide ranging interests. Right from Ayn Rand to Robin Sharma, from cricket to weightlifting, the star is familiar with, and she can engage you in an intellectual conversation.

She equally admires Shankar. “He’s a walking encyclopedia.
He lives the film he is working for. And he is a taskmaster, indeed. Working with him is like going to a university.”

Shreya enjoys working both in the Tamil industry and the Telugu one and finds it difficult to compare. “They have a distinct style no doubt but I am comfortable with both,” she says. And adds, “I am a trained dancer and therefore, I face no problems when it comes to dancing. Dancing comes naturally to me since I was part of the dance choreography team in Lady Shriram College. My training in Kathak under guru Shobana Narain also helps me. I am more an abhinaya person rather than a nritta artiste.”
Shreya
Shreya
If there is one Tamil hero she considers her friend, it is Jayam Ravi. “He’s an honest guy, down to earth and connects well to the roles he is given,” she says. She had acted with Jayam Ravi in Mazhai.

She loves Chennai people. “When I go out I am not mobbed. Recently I went to Satyam theatre to watch Crash. I was late by five minutes and everyone was so kind, making way for me,” she observes.
The much expected Sivaji, when it hits the screen this Deepavali, is sure to put this diva on the top of the charts. Good luck, Shreya!.
Our earlier news:  
AVM to release new stills of Sivaji soon!!
Rajini fans’ party ready but introduction of the flag shelved on request from Rajini
No entry for Shreya’s boyfriend at Sivaji shoot
The Rajini magic continues....
Uncontrollable fans. What is Rajini’s reaction?
Rajini’s Chandramukhi again faces an issue
Shankar’s discontent with Suman’s makeup test
Rajini’s 2006 election stand and reason behind it!!
Manish: A hi-tech fashion designer for Sivaji!!
Vijay Yesudas to sing for Rajini in Sivaji
How Suman came in for Sivaji!
Sivaji shoot: After Spain, it would be Japan next
Rajini hesitates. Kamal escapes. Vijay says Sorry. Who will release Tirupathi audio?
KS Ravikumar’s story and Rajini’s consideration
Bustling Sivaji shoot and cool Shreya!!
Sivaji audio on March 10th? AVM Saravanan clarifies!!
Latest addition to the star cast in Sivaji!!
Major crisis in Sivaji averted
Other top stories
Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu Audio release: Kamal speaks about Dasavataram!! Rahman proves why he is the Godfather of music
Kollywood and courts: What’s really up? Pithamagan controversy still haunts Bala
Rajini to release Tirupathi audio and leave for abroad!! Endless issues:Will Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu release?
Superstar and his black cat What if Rajinikantoon clicks?
Sivaji - Package Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu Package

Behindwoods.com © 2004 - 2006; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com