Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Rajini’s cash reward and sweet distribution
Oct 12, 2006

Now that Rajini is bestowed with the title of grandfather, the next task remains as to who will name the child. Rajini has been blessed with a grandson on Tuesday, as you may be aware. The entire Rajini household and that of Kasturi Raja’s are in the state of ecstasy following this and wishes have been pouring in for the family.

Rajinikanth

Rajini expressed his gratitude to the Apollo hospital staff by distributing cash present of Rs. 1,000. He further called on the AVM studio and met up with the veterans AVM Saravanan, MS Guhan, S P Muthuraman and other AVM employees and distributed sweet boxes to celebrate the occasion.

Speaking to the media, an overjoyed Dhanush declared that the privilege of naming his child lies with his father-in-law Rajini. He stated that Rajini paid a visit to the hospital and had held his baby boy for a long time. I have never seen him so exultant like this before, Dhanush remarked. We are arranging for a grand ceremony and my father-in-law will do the honors of naming my child formally on that occasion, Dhanush added.

Fathering a child in real life is a lot different from what you portray the same on screen, expressed Dhanush. My feelings at this moment are inexpressible. I am the happiest man in the entire universe and I feel the additional responsibility will make me evolve as a better man, Dhanush further remarked.

News Link Sarath’s hundredth film drowned in myths

More News
News Arrow Ajith’s Varalaru – will it overcome the ‘Trichy trouble’?   News Arrow Shilpa and her overwhelming marriage proposals
    News Arrow Shahrukh Khan going against Rahman?
  News Arrow Superstar becomes super grandpa
  News Arrow It’s Diwali holidays for Superstar & Sivaji crew
  News Arrow Vattaram Keerath is Dhanush’s new girl
  News Arrow Jaya Bachan’s face off with Aishwarya Rai
  News Arrow Sandhya, a hefty paycheck and some skin show…
  News Arrow Vijay – Prabhudeva hold all the trumps
  News Arrow When it rains it pours for Asin
  News Arrow Bipasha dons the teacher’s robe for a noble cause
  News Arrow Ajith sweats himself for the perfect song
  News Arrow Indian three-wheeler enthralls Jolie and Pitt
  News Arrow Vishal’s next film – Sathyam
  News Arrow Nayan spends a day with less privileged children
News Arrow Rajini’s cash reward and sweet distribution   News Arrow Slender Sridevi to make a comeback
News Arrow Sarath’s hundredth film drowned in myths   News Arrow Remake of Rajini’s old hits – who’ll fit the bill?
News Arrow Will Sivaji and Dasavatharam suffer a setback in release?   News Arrow Kamal Hassan calls on Srividhya
News Arrow Will Namitha fans sue her?   News Arrow Vijay to join with A R Rahman again

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com