Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Lohitadas on hero hunt for Meera Jasmine
Nov 14, 2006
They say that there are no permanent friends and foes in public life. Time and again we witness that adage proving to be true. No philosophical thoughts expressed here. It is just that Lohitadas has announced his next venture with Meera Jasmine in the lead. You heard it right, it is with Meera Jasmine. If you may remember, Meera ran into trouble with her family for her intimacy with godfather Lohi, which made her walk out of her family.
Meera jasmine

Well, all is well that ends well. Eventually, Meera seems to have settled issues with her family and Lohi is back again and is ready to cast her in his next venture. This one is based on the Tamil epic Silappadikaram. Lohi has no plans to recreate the entire epic, but only parts of it. He also claims to have included the atrocities against women in the northern part of Kerala in the script.

Rumors linking Meera and me had caused anguish in my personal life and hers. But if I had ever taken the rumors seriously I would not have stayed in the field for a long time, Lohi confides.

Tamil and Telugu cinema encourages new talents unlike Malayalam cinema where senior actors monopolize the entire market, Lohi adds on. He also complains that nothing new can be tried in the Malayalam industry. We hope he is not sparking another controversy.

While Meera will play the lead role in the movie, Lohi is busy searching for a debutant male lead. Anyone interested?

Add behindwoods.com news feed to your google home page. Add to
Google   News Link The two important avatar of Dasavatharam

More News
News Arrow Kamal's personal cum official trip to US   News Arrow Mamta, the latest threat to playback singers
    News Arrow Kushboo checkmates Periyar followers
  News Arrow Show me first – Ambani’s directions on Guru?
  News Arrow Will Murugadoss direct Ghajini?
  News Arrow Srikanth’s father complaints against producer
  News Arrow Magudam on Thala’s birthday
  News Arrow “I married Sridevi in 1991”
  News Arrow Guru - Nayagan Part-II
  News Arrow Gopika’s father attacked
  News Arrow Kamal’s fans association celebrates his birthday in their own style
  News Arrow For Asin it’s Kamal first, Surya next
  News Arrow Vijay’s rival in dance
  News Arrow Distributors’ protest in front of Srikanth’s house
  News Arrow Bala denies Arya’s exit from Naan Kadavul
News Arrow Dhanush & Aishwarya’s ‘Thillalangadi’   News Arrow Ajith’s Magudam!
News Arrow Lohitadas on hero hunt for Meera Jasmine   News Arrow An instant joke on Sivaji.
News Arrow The two important avatar of Dasavatharam   News Arrow Will Dasavatharam hit the screens on time?
News Arrow E breaks all records   News Arrow What is Simbu doing in USA?

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com